Main Menu

Your TTP Racing Questions Here

Started by TTPRacing, August 04, 2010, 08:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TTPRacing

Hey Guys,

I thought I would create a thread for any questions you may have for this event.

Im going to start with the most common one I keep getting asked which is .

BIKE PREP

We are keeping this as simple as possible for all you guys regardless to what our tech sheet asks for, if you follow these basics you will be ready to race. 
All bikes need to have aftermarket case covers OR case cover sliders. Street body work is acceptable provided all lights are taped off.   Safety wire requirements will consist of Oil filter,Drain Plug,Oil fill cap and any loose lines or hoses on your bike.  Coolant must be drained and replaced with WATER.   

Any other questions please post em up here. ;D

Adiggity

What configuration are you guys running?

TTPRacing

It is between H Course and C course.  H course is in the works. It really comes down to if RFR re paves it.  It is unrideable at this point.

TTPRacing

Here is some clarity on the Case cover requirements...

Aftermarket Case cover are required on the following bikes.
CBR600- left side
CBR1000 - left side
ZX6-Both sides
ZX10R-Both sides
All GSXR models-Both sides
Suzuki 600&1100 Bandits-Left side
All model Suzuki Katanas-Left side
YZF600-Right side
FZR 400 & 600's-Right side
R6- Both sides
R1- Left side

Guys I cannot get around this, you must have it if you would like to race.
I had a conversation with Brian from SPL today. He is willing to sell you the covers 10% over his cost just to make sure you can race.  Give him a call if you want to price them out.  775-825-4457

Adiggity

Ok, I have some questions for you.

1) If there aren't enough riders in your class and you register, do you get a full refund?

2) How many riders constitutes enough to run?

3) Is there a fee for the lap timers?

4) Can we run a different # than what is on our current AFM/WERA license?

5) Did RFR repave? (I would like to know the configuration that will be run. You mentioned something about it depended on a potential repave)

Adiggity

Thanks for the returned phone call Sam. All my questions were answered.

dub

Maybe you should post the answers to your above questions here for the benefit of others. :)
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Adiggity

Quote from: Adiggity on August 18, 2010, 05:39:56 PM
Ok, I have some questions for you.

1) If there aren't enough riders in your class and you register, do you get a full refund?

2) How many riders constitutes enough to run?

3) Is there a fee for the lap timers?

4) Can we run a different # than what is on our current AFM/WERA license?

5) Did RFR repave? (I would like to know the configuration that will be run. You mentioned something about it depended on a potential repave)

I will share what I was told. If I misunderstood anything Sam, please correct my post.

1) Yes, a full refund will be given. Actually the money isn't even taken out until the race is going to run for sure.

2) He said he will need at least 50 riders TOTAL to run the races.

3) The price for the race includes a timer.

4) As long as the number isn't already taken, yes.

5) No repave. Config C will be run if the event is a go.

Oneup

02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Adiggity

750 Prod & SB if it goes off, which at this point it doesn't look good.  :-\

Adiggity

Hey Sam, your website says registration closes 10 days before the event. That would be this Wednesday. Does that cut off date still apply?

TTPRacing

No, we have gotten a significant amount of phone calls asking to extend to Friday September 3rd. So we are going to try and hold it open until then.