Main Menu

SSA Reno/Fernley Trackdays Roll Call 09/18- 09/19

Started by GreenMachine, August 02, 2010, 11:49:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

Peter we had Air Race tickets to give away on Tuesday.  Where were you?  We'll  see you in  few weeks I imagine.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

reno240sx

Quote from: A DRAGON on September 18, 2010, 05:51:44 AM
Peter we had Air Race tickets to give away on Tuesday.  Where were you?  We'll  see you in  few weeks I imagine.

Yeah I saw that. I've been pretty busy lately. I should be out there in October.

A DRAGON

Only 14 pieces of Pumpkin pie left.  Get to the track early to reserve your piece.   :thanks    To tired to write anymoreeeee

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

sparkygixxer

Quote from: A DRAGON on September 19, 2010, 12:55:17 AM
To tired to write anymoreeeee
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/b]
And I thought I was crazy for going out for a BBQ in Fallon till midnight Saturday.  At least I was in bed by 1am.  Anyhow a few laps on the track put a BIG smile on my face and woke me right up for the rest of the day   ;D

mike72

TrackBike was not ready BUT will be for the Last two TrackDays for SSA
:'( all weekend

A DRAGON

Big Fat Kiss to all you SSA members who came out to support our Track Day Weekend.  :thanks   Thanks for coming out. To all the members who made it happen.  Thanks again for all you efforts.   You are greatly appreciated for your time.  You all made it happen for us.  Thanks again.  :band

SPL Thanks for all your great service. :afro

2WCP Thanks for you and your truck to pick up bikes and keep us in parts.  Let me now ASAP on what my Bike needs other than a new rider.  I want to use it in 2 weeks.    :howdy

Scarlet in the Lunch Wagon.  Your one of the Sweetest People The SSA Has ever met.  Thank you for taking care of all of us. SSA bought lunch for everyone at the Track Day.   :cheers
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Darren

Thanks for hosting the trackdays, SSA! Another successful event for all. SCR loves RFR!!! I had a great time on saturday and my friend is now addicted after the "taste of the track" laps and riding two-up with one of the instructors.  ;D Looking forward to future events and seeing everyone again soon. Awesome job, SSA!

Darren
Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat!

"I ride slow so my friends look fast"

Www.sacramentocrotchrockets.com

dragxs11

Hey, are Eddie and the other rider ok?... Hope so.
Have to say, taking inventory of worn out parts reflects an awesome weekend.  With my rear preloader backing itself off & sagging out, managed to rash pegs & belly pan.  New toe sliders & left knee puck shot.  Tires done.  Still managed to exceed my laptime goal.  Mr. 221, thanks for pulling ahead.  I got some different line ideas from following you.

A DRAGON

Spoke with Eddie and Scott.  Their both feeling so much better.  Just banged up nothing broke. 

Sorry to hear you bike got wore out on the track.  Who won the Bike???? :dunno :dunno :dunno
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

dragxs11

No worries... just part of the game.  Hey, thanks for lunch.  And glad to hear it about those two.

Jp_Rio

Quote from: A DRAGON on September 19, 2010, 10:48:02 PM
Let me now ASAP on what my Bike needs other than a new rider. 

I can ride your bike if you want!!  :angel  :nana3 :flagbrazil
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

I'm not sure you can leave an impact like I did.  Everyone was commenting on the oil I left on the track.  So I ride the race line and not off line like most of you do.    :sux Oh I'm sorry  I was off line the bike landed on the race line :hiding
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Jp_Rio

Quote from: A DRAGON on September 20, 2010, 11:14:17 PM
I'm not sure you can leave an impact like I did.  Everyone was commenting on the oil I left on the track.  So I ride the race line and not off line like most of you do.    :sux Oh I'm sorry  I was off line the bike landed on the race line :hiding

:crackup Actually, it was "off line" at the sighting laps  ;D ;D, but then when the real thing started, that oil/white powder (whatever that is) on the track had me having to go slower on turn 16 in order to avoid it. Learned that after my second lap of the day! Thanks for adding a few seconds on my lap time Mr. President!! ;D  :-*
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!