Main Menu

SSA Reno/Fernley Trackdays Roll Call 09/18- 09/19

Started by GreenMachine, August 02, 2010, 11:49:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

JP, you'll get there too, just keep on riding (trackdays) and then one day the whole thing will come together, and it will feel slow to go fast.... :party
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

youngster775

2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

sparkygixxer

Quote from: youngster775 on September 10, 2010, 11:04:17 PM
Will that frickin TrackDay get here already!  :ohno :hbang
Doesn't going over each turn OVER AND OVER AND OVER in your mind suffice?  :moon   haaaa, made you look  ;)

RBRDUC

My brother and I will be there on Sun the 19. Now I just have to figure out how to pay since my wife won a two for one track day, I have been to the shopping cart but no two for one to purchase, can I. Just pay at the track?
02 Ducati 748s
92 zx7

n10sive

Quote from: ScottC on September 11, 2010, 12:10:50 PM
My brother and I will be there on Sun the 19. Now I just have to figure out how to pay since my wife won a two for one track day, I have been to the shopping cart but no two for one to purchase, can I. Just pay at the track?

Yes, you can pay at the track. Just drop Jerome an email to let him know you are coming. Another way if you want to use paypal is to use the "Donation" link on the paypal page and pay for the 2:1 that way, then put in the instructions to Jerome as to what your intentions are.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

GreenMachine

:agree

And I put how I did my first day on a 2fer1 on the previous page <here>.  I split mine for the same day with a buddy too.  It's a great way to make friends.  :crackup
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RBRDUC

Thanks for the info. I will send Jerome an email.
02 Ducati 748s
92 zx7

A DRAGON

Quote from: n10sive on September 11, 2010, 12:12:41 PM
Quote from: ScottC on September 11, 2010, 12:10:50 PM

Yes, you can pay at the track. Just drop Jerome an email to let him know you are coming. Another way if you want to use paypal is to use the "Donation" link on the paypal page and pay for the 2:1 that way, then put in the instructions to Jerome as to what your intentions are.

Thanks Dale.  That's the way you can do it.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Jp_Rio

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on September 10, 2010, 09:20:24 PM
...and it will feel slow to go fast....

:xactly

You know what my :flagItaly friend...that is already happening... I already feel it. It is a really interesting feeling by the way! And the good/bad thing about is that I do like it!  ;D ;D

Quote from: youngster775 on September 10, 2010, 11:04:17 PM
Will that frickin TrackDay get here already!  :ohno :hbang

:Iagree :agree :Iagree :agree
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

dub

Not a lot of chatter in this track day thread.  Aren't we excited yet!!!  :banana2

I'll see everyone tomorrow!
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Jp_Rio

Quote from: dub on September 17, 2010, 04:37:39 PM
Not a lot of chatter in this track day thread.  Aren't we excited yet!!!  :banana2

I'll see everyone tomorrow!

Maybe cause we are all getting stuff prep for tomorrow!  ;D ;D Done deal my friend, see you tomorrow!!!  :flagbrazil
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

Rick Bay (BRA)

Alright everyone.
Just getting prepare for my trip tomorrow after my job. Probably I'll do the same as I did last time. I mean, working till 8PM and then start driving my brave truck forward to Nevada. I might be stopping a few times on side of Freeway for a nap or something.
I'll see you on Sunday.
My Buddy Fernando from Tahoe is totally confirmed at this time. He'll pay at the track.
Chip is going also.
:flagbrazil :flagSSA :flagbrazil :flagSSA :flagbrazil :flagSSA :flagbrazil :flagSSA :flagbrazil
Brazilian Team can't be out of it!!

A DRAGON

Great Rick We'll keep Tech open till you get there.

Dub.  Don't let Trinie do your nails unless there's a pillow fight first.  Sleep well   :cheers
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

sparkygixxer

Quote from: A DRAGON on September 17, 2010, 09:23:44 PM
Dub.  Don't let Trinie do your nails unless there's a pillow fight first.  Sleep well   :cheers[/b]

Drinks and food on the way right now... come on Dub... where the <beep> are you?  I've been thinking about that In&Out BURGER since you brought it up.  :drool

reno240sx

I'll be out at the air races. Needed to save a little money and hang out with my brothers. I hope you guys have fun.