Main Menu

SSA Reno/Fernley Trackdays Roll Call 09/18- 09/19

Started by GreenMachine, August 02, 2010, 11:49:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

who's goin?  Sign up and <pay here>.

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Jp_Rio

Wow...that's waaaay to far on my VISA calendar!  ;D Dunno yet... But if i am staying, I am going!
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

GreenMachine

Just a little housekeeping to keep the calendar up to date.  Come out for Tuesday bike night and enter to win a two-for-the-price-of-one track pass.  It's usually on the list of items to be raffled off.  And the raffle is free.  ;D
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Jp_Rio

Jp_Rio

GreenMachine

Thanks for the correction JP.  I updated the OP.

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: GreenMachine on August 29, 2010, 02:34:42 PM
Thanks for the correction JP.  I updated the OP.

I saw too..  ;D ;D

Well, I just requested to get off work for both days. I think I'll make only Sunday like last time.

I'm looking forward to see everybody again. This time I wanna ride with Dale, Peter and other guys too.

Also, I'm wondering if we will have another sushi after the Track.

In September how's the temperature in Fernley?

jlavallee

Quote from: Rick Tahoe on August 29, 2010, 03:00:45 PM

It's usually still too hot. Seems like it is only spring that you can't really count on from a rain point of view. As long as it is dry the temps will be in the riding range almost for sure.

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: jlavallee on August 29, 2010, 05:34:51 PM
In September how’s the temperature in Fernley?

It's usually still too hot. Seems like it is only spring that you can't really count on from a rain point of view. As long as it is dry the temps will be in the riding range almost for sure.

Thank you!

Hot weather is always better then cold to the tires...

A DRAGON

Quote from: Rick Tahoe on August 29, 2010, 08:06:59 PM

Thank you!

Rick. Yes let's do Sushi after the track again. I really enjoyed that. Brad was so entertaining. Watching all of you order a platter of food was good to.

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: A DRAGON on August 30, 2010, 08:05:10 AM
Quote from: Rick Tahoe on August 29, 2010, 08:06:59 PM

Thank you!

Rick. Yes let's do Sushi after the track again. I really enjoyed that. Brad was so entertaining. Watching all of you order a platter of food was good to.

Nice. I enjoyed that too!

Andy loved the "SABA" fish. That is my favorite. Chip and JP did not like that much.  ;D

Adiggity

This trackday isn't a for sure thing for me yet. I have a deer tag this year and that date is right in the middle of the season. So depending on what happens with my hunt, I may be at the track or I may be hunting deer.

Scott

:-\ cant, alot of pilots in the family so im stuck going to the Reno Air Races.  :'(
GSX-R600

dub

Quote from: Adiggity on August 30, 2010, 10:11:53 AM
This trackday isn't a for sure thing for me yet. I have a deer tag this year and that date is right in the middle of the season. So depending on what happens with my hunt, I may be at the track or I may be hunting deer.

Too bad it's not a horse tag, you could just pick one off as you head down the back straight.

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019