Main Menu

Recession bustin' business.

Started by Team Gorgonzola, July 31, 2010, 12:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

sparkygixxer

Oh hell no!!! :o :o :o :o
The gettin on off portion of this job I would STRONGLY dislike

FYI when I was in Peru, I saw a man on a standard bike with his wife, and daughter (who was holding an infant).  I about crapped my pants because the traffic was nuts compared to LA traffic and it was nearly 10pm at night.  And one of my friends that went with me said she saw five people on one of those bikes too, two of them were little kids though.  ps, no extension on the seat, just sitting on gas tank and each other.  People gotta do what they gotta do I guess.

Thanks for the shocking video

dub

I like the part where he passes an equally sketchy vehicle.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

D1NO

Hey.. you can fit at least one more person and we can make five lanes off that road  ;D

But you're right though... People gotta do what they gotta do.

n10sive

wonder if they do the southwest policy and sell two seats on one side for the 'wider' folks :)

Was thinking of those days as a kid on the seesaw when someone would jump off and imbalance the thing. You could have a lot of fun in the Philippines doing that ;D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

edmunsan

Hey that was my uncles rig! There are laws though, like you can't exeed 7 people or 100 chickens with units 250 cc or less or you can get a big fine! on the spot! If your gonna break the law you better carry some Pesos.
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

A DRAGON

i wish I could have seen him start out. :D :D
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750