Main Menu

Rizla Suzuki Invites Elena Myers To Ride

Started by A DRAGON, July 30, 2010, 11:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlavallee

Quote from: Rick Tahoe on August 01, 2010, 01:57:16 AM
Wow, that's cool.

I remember her one day at Laguna on one of the KeigWins Track day. She kicked everybody ass on group "A" that time.

Also I remember her walking in the Paddock area. She was little girl that time now she is cute! Need a boyfriend?  ;D

In prison, you'd probably be thought of as cute too. Two more years before you can have those thoughts... Unless you're a 16yr old boy that is.

Jp_Rio

Quote from: Adiggity on August 02, 2010, 08:19:02 AM
Easy boys, she's still only 16.

JP, I don't know of the Moto GP rules pertaining to a girl, but I don't see how they could say no if she was able to qualify.

Crazy! It would be nice to have a girl/woman on the motogp doing something else than holding an umbrella!  ;D

And sorry about the jokes guys, we sometimes forget that you guys have this rule of under 18 (16 here in NV) and also it's hard to remember that she is 16 year old once she races sportbikes and stuff. But I was just JOKING. Just to make this clear. Very clear!
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

sparkygixxer

Quote from: Jp_Rio on August 02, 2010, 11:26:25 PM
Crazy! It would be nice to have a girl/woman on the motogp doing something else than holding an umbrella!  ;D

And sorry about the jokes guys, we sometimes forget that you guys have this rule of under 18 (16 here in NV) and also it's hard to remember that she is 16 year old once she races sportbikes and stuff. But I was just JOKING. Just to make this clear. Very clear!

Hey I'm eye googling her too.  LOL  ;)

A DRAGON

Me too Jp. Fight the feel'in that's all you can do.  I feel your pain. :D :D :D   Any lady  that can ride like that turns me on too.   
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Jp_Rio

Quote from: sparkygixxer on August 03, 2010, 09:29:57 AM
Hey I'm eye googling her too.  LOL  ;)

Quote from: A DRAGON on August 03, 2010, 01:32:19 PM
Me too Jp. Fight the feel'in that's all you can do.  I feel your pain. :D :D :D   Any lady  that can ride like that turns me on too.  

Isn't it?? Pheww... I thought I was some sort of weirdou or something. Thanks for the solidarity!!  ;D ;D
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

Adiggity

A little something on that ride offered to Elena. This is a video with various "paddock chatter" but Elena is in it about the 6 minute mark.

http://www.amaproracing.com/rr/paddockchatter/