A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

sparkygixxer

;D ;D ;D ;D  GO ELENA... IT'S YA BIRTHDAY    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Very exciting!  Wishing her the best!!!!!!!

Team Gorgonzola

She is great, I hope she get to be a MotoGP rider some day.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

karneybo

my question is. Is would this be a first a female riding in moto gp? anybody know.
Carney

Adiggity

Wow. You might think I'm weird, but that story gives me chills. Excellent! Thanks for that story J.

Adiggity

Oh and Rizzla is spelled with 2 ZZZZZZz's  ;)  :D

Adiggity

Quote from: karneybo on July 31, 2010, 09:55:24 AM
my question is. Is would this be a first a female riding in moto gp? anybody know.
I am speaking out of pure memory, but yes.....

Sounds to me like she isn't racing, just riding the bike "after Valencia". But it is the first step!

n10sive

Reminds me a little bit of Tom Cruise in "Days of Thunder" when he took the pro's car out for a test drive...and got the spot :)
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

A DRAGON

Yo Diggity I just copied the article. I thought it was with 2 zzzzz's 
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Rick Bay (BRA)

Wow, that’s cool.

I remember her one day at Laguna on one of the KeigWins Track day. She kicked everybody ass on group “A” that time.

Also I remember her walking in the Paddock area. She was little girl that time now she is cute! Need a boyfriend?  ;D

Jp_Rio

Also I remember her walking in the Paddock area. She was little girl that time now she is cute! Need a boyfriend?  ;D

[/quote]

Hahahaha...would this be a brazilian thing??  ;D But you beat me on this one, so if she is single, I will say nothing!!  :-X
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

Jp_Rio

Quote from: Adiggity on July 31, 2010, 05:59:42 PM
Quote from: karneybo on July 31, 2010, 09:55:24 AM
I am speaking out of pure memory, but yes.....

Sounds to me like she isn't racing, just riding the bike "after Valencia". But it is the first step!

Are they allowed on motogp?? Girls? Dont get me wrong here, for me, it would be awesome! I'm just curious..
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

Shadow

First time I met Elena, I stood right in front of her then walked away not recognising her in Leo Bagnis's shop. I thought she was Leo's daughter. lol Leo trains her. That was like a week before she won her AMA Pro race at Infineon. Which made her the first female rider to win a AMA Pro Race. Not bad for 16.

Laguna Seca

Adiggity

Easy boys, she's still only 16.

JP, I don't know of the Moto GP rules pertaining to a girl, but I don't see how they could say no if she was able to qualify.

A DRAGON

Yeah if she's qualifing your in. I think she's one of the elite female riders that has a chance to do real good. She's doing well for now. But we all know the people riding in the front of the pack of AMA ain't no Joke. And their still not good enough for World yet. Let alone MotoGP. So she does have a way to go. Sure is going to be nice to watch ;) ;)
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750