Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Help

Started by BumblebeeR6, July 06, 2010, 09:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

COME BY MY WORK SIERRA CARE CARE 1300 W. 7TH ST TUESDAY - FRIDAY 2 -9 PM SATURDAY 7-2 AND WE CAN GO OVER SOME BASIC SAFTEY STUFF YOU CAN DO BEFOR YOU RIDE EVERYDAY

ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

cobra23

Quote from: ThrottleAddict on July 07, 2010, 04:51:50 PM
All good ideas cobra23 but he posted in the Garage section so I am assuming he wanted to ask technical questions about his bike...

I could be wrong...

I must apoligize for my attempt at some horse humor......

Going to the track, seems to be a good idea.

Jp_Rio

Going on the same line:

Is anyone willing to help me out with my R6? There is a couple of things over there that I have no idea where they go and also not quite sure if there is something else missing besides the ones that I already noticed.

I already purchased a new tank and an airbox, which would be enough to hold the bike running. After the crash, i turned the key and could start the engine for a little while - 2 sec max - several times (a heck of a grey dense smoke came out of the exhaust but seemed to be less and less dense as it ran).

As soon as I get these pieces (next thursday, I hope) Ill try to get it running and if someone could stop by just to see if i am on the right track, I would appreciate.

What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

A DRAGON

JP I'll be out on Saturday. I'll call you in the afternoon after racquetball.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750