Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

size 13

Started by BumblebeeR6, July 06, 2010, 06:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BumblebeeR6

I need a size 13 boot if anyone has one or knows where to get one for inexpensive!!!!
Dustin A. Steffey

2wcp

How much is inexpensive? I've got a couple pair.
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

BumblebeeR6

whats your price range i feel spending alot on a boot is pointless, but you can prove me wrong im all ears!!! i have a wide foot and they are just uncomfortable in general!
Dustin A. Steffey

2wcp

Quote from: BumblebeeR6 on July 07, 2010, 05:33:32 PM
whats your price range i feel spending alot on a boot is pointless, but you can prove me wrong im all ears!!! i have a wide foot and they are just uncomfortable in general!
I'm only here to make suggestions, but I've had a buddy break his feet because his boots didn't protect them. I've got boots thats have an inner bootie with a built in ankle brace. If you don't care about walking then I wouldn't spend lots on a boot. If you like to walk by yourself, then I'd get some good boots.
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: BumblebeeR6 on July 07, 2010, 05:33:32 PM
You should spend as much as you can afford on booths, then they'll last you awhile and protect your extremities the right way. ;)
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

BumblebeeR6

does anyone know of a wide size 13 boot?
Dustin A. Steffey

jlavallee

I wear a 13 and my foot is pretty wide. To be honest, you're going to find most bike stuff on the small side.

Alpinestars euro 48 is what I am using. On my supertechs I actually had to remove one of the toe side pieces of the hard inner boot to get enough room. They are comfortable now. Before that, they were painful and too narrow. Back when I ordered them I just went with an Astars 48 because that was what my last few pairs had been without the internal brace. If you're shopping for a braced boot you should probably try them on first or get one with external bracing.

If you want to stay cheap and have comfort if not all the protection just buy a used pair of GP pros on e-bay or something and a can of bowling shoe spray. If they were good enough for GP guys until 5 or 6 years ago they'll do the basics of what you need.