Main Menu

Test and Tune At RFR On Saturday June 26th

Started by A DRAGON, June 20, 2010, 10:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Test-N-Tune at Reno Fernley Raceway
Reno Fernley Raceway has Re-Opened!

Dear Track Day Enthusiast,
We are very pleased to announce that RFR has re-opened. New Owners, New Management, New Attitude & New Pavement Through a series of Test-N-Tune dates, we invite you to come and experience the New Reno Fernley Raceway.

Test-N-Tune Dates
Saturday, June 26
Saturday, July 24

Track gates open at 7 am. Safety Meeting at 8:30 am.
Hot Track by 30 minute session 9am 'til noon.
Hot Track by 30 minute session 1pm 'til 5 pm.

Cars & Bikes Invited
Test-N-Tune day organized by RFR staff and open to any experienced HPDE participant or competition license holder. Must bring logbook or license. each participant is solely responsible for his/her vehicles fitness and his/her personal safety gear. Sorry, we do not offer track day instruction or training at this time.

Cost: $225 per car & driver
Cost: $150 per motorcycle & rider
( cash and checks accepted)

Reserve Your Space Now!
Slots are limited to assure a high quality experience for each driver and rider.
You must call DANNY 775-771-7841 to reserve your space.

We welcome previous motor sports enthusiasts back to RFR. Your opinion and feedback are important to us. Looking forward to seeing you at our next Test-N-Tune. Please see our website www.renofernleyracetrack.com for upcoming dates and events.

Sincerely,

John Wood
Reno Fernley Raceway LLC

In This Issue
Test-N-Tune Dates
Cars and Bikes Invited
Reserve Your Spot Now

Quick Links
More About Us
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

dmh2000

i might go if they were a little more flexible on their qualifications. requiring a competition license is a bit restrictive.
dave

A DRAGON

Dave you have done quite a few track days under your belt. I believe you can get away with not having one. Call the track and let them know your experience. You should be O.K. 

I think the only reason they have a Race Licesne required is for safety reasons. If you've never been to the track and all these rules of ediqit you just don't know. Because you've never been. I used to think it was bull at first. After a friend explained it to me I got it. Be thankful that they do. You don't have to worry about just any street Squid coming out to the track doing things that are unsafe. (Example pulling off the track and not lifting their left hand.  ;))
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Jp_Rio

What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

n10sive

I'm still working on just having any class  :-\
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Jp_Rio

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 22, 2010, 12:01:04 PM
JP.  I will happen in all do time

My bad, Jerome, but I read this sentence around 15 times with at least 3 different intonations and still have no clue - at all - whatsoever about what you were saying... ???

Help me out here, my friend...

Adiggity

Quote from: Jp_Rio on June 22, 2010, 01:58:23 PM
Quote from: A DRAGON on June 22, 2010, 12:01:04 PM
JP.  I will happen in all do time

My bad, Jerome, but I read this sentence around 15 times with at least 3 different intonations and still have no clue - at all - whatsoever about what you were saying... ???

Help me out here, my friend...

Let me help you out. I speak Jeromese.  :) He was trying to say it will happen in all due time. In other words, give it some time. It doesn't happen overnight. Just stay focused on the fundamentals and the speed will come safely and naturally.   ;)

Justino

The expression is

"It will happen.  All in due time"
Riding on the street is a lot like living with your parents.

Jp_Rio

Quote from: Adiggity on June 22, 2010, 03:14:28 PM

Let me help you out. I speak Jeromese.  :) He was trying to say it will happen in all due time. In other words, give it some time. It doesn't happen overnight. Just stay focused on the fundamentals and the speed will come safely and naturally.   ;)

Quote from: Justino on June 22, 2010, 10:26:29 PM
The expression is

"It will happen.  All in due time"

Huhauhauha...that's funny!! I would neeeever figure that out without your guys help!  ;D I guess both things will happen in due time, huhn? Me being able to go for a "Test and Tune" day and also to understand "Jeromese"...  ;D ;D

Just kidding, buddy...  ;)

A DRAGON

HOWEHOW!!!!OUHHHH/size]  Like the indians used to say.  And are you hearing the works coming out of my mouth????
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

n10sive

*bump*

Danny is on the phone today calling people to remind them of this.

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Jp_Rio

Yep! And he did call me! What a teaser!!!  :'(