Main Menu

Broken Collar Bone Club BCBC

Started by zipbyu, May 27, 2010, 08:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zipbyu

Alright read this:
When I was 19 in Brazil I hit a car windshield. My friends told me latter I stopped inside the car next to a beautiful girl.
My luck I was wearing something on my head (a simple summer heat). End of history. 5 days in coma, 42 stitches on my head and an exposed break bone on my leg.
That's it.

[/quote]

Wow, a coma.  Glad you are ok.
When I was 5 I was in the back seat of a car going to the beach and came around a conner.  Bam, head on collision, I flew from the back seat into the windshild and I still have the scar above my eye.  I dont rember so much anymore, Too many head injuries.  This is not a compairson, you win.

zipbyu

OK back on subject. You are a BCBC member?

Rick Bay (BRA)

n10sive

somebody better go kill a chicken or something for all the bad joojoo you guys are starting in this thread! LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

scotinexcile

Quote from: n10sive on May 28, 2010, 12:24:41 PM
somebody better go kill a chicken or something for all the bad joojoo you guys are starting in this thread! LOL

Will buying a Spicy Chicken Sandwich at Wendy's count? ;D

n10sive

Quote from: scotinexcile on May 28, 2010, 12:51:41 PM

Only if it won't make you outgrow your leathers ;D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

scotinexcile

Quote from: n10sive on May 28, 2010, 01:11:55 PM
Quote from: scotinexcile on May 28, 2010, 12:51:41 PM

Only if it won't make you outgrow your leathers ;D

I just wont get the fries with it  ;D

RenoRocket09

Can a girl join your BCBC club?  I fractured both sides, get this..twice...I was in  an accident, my truck rolled three times, as I hit the shifter  handle (no seat belt on) fractured my sternum too.... and fractured both sides again when I was 9 months pregnant going down an outside stair case with no railing, lost my balance and fell 10 feet and hit a deck below...  fractured my spine in 2 spots and ruptured my spleen.... go figure I'm the slowmofo  on  track days... ::)
Teach me to ride...teach me to speed..the throttle beneath my hand ...to be free... if only for a moment...

A DRAGON

I never have broken a bone yet (knock on Wood) I have been over the bars at 60 mph dislocated 3 ribs and concusion for 7 days. Lucky as a Sh%? house rat.  2 knee surgeries and a few broken hearts. Hang in their Justino. It looks like it really hurts.  :o
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Highlander

Hmm just collar bones? Well guess I'm in even though my usual  standing is I wouldn't want to be in  a club that would have me as a member
I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity.
E.A.Poe

RichVee4

Didnt know this club existed but dosent sound very enjoyable.   Bummer.
Live long and prosper \V/

dub

Holy cow what a blast from the past this thread is. Almost the whole gang's in here.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019