Main Menu

Broken Collar Bone Club BCBC

Started by zipbyu, May 27, 2010, 08:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoPutz

Highlander

Yeh count me in never broke a bone in my life and have had a few get offs at the track and other such impacts that should have broken something. I guess I just saved up for 2005 mostly on the left side stupid thing is the doc was in that area twice and still forgot to fix it. I'm a inch and a 1/4 "short" on that side dress shirts hang like hell because of it.
I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity.
E.A.Poe

bfitforriding

Myron, Does breaking one's collarbone on a tricycle as a two year old and on a pedal bike as a seven year old count?

zipbyu

Quote from: bfitforriding on May 27, 2010, 08:58:37 PM
Myron, Does breaking one's collarbone on a tricycle as a two year old and on a pedal bike as a seven year old count?

When I was 6 I rode my bicycle off a brigde and landed in a small creek.  I lost control when I was praticing wheelies, Big suprise. :P

Rick Bay (BRA)

I have my head broken. Does it count?

karneybo

I broke mine in high school playing football (stick football) does that count too.
Carney

n10sive

actually..didn't break mine in my crash last year, but ripped all the cartilage that holds it to the rib cage lose and 'dislocated'.  :'( Have no clue why it didn't break. Maybe I was born if carbon fiber bones ;D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

zipbyu

Quote from: Rick Tahoe on May 27, 2010, 10:12:09 PM

I should of started the fractured head club.  In 1998 I locked up my frontend and slid it out(like justino) and I hit a curb head first.  Good thing I was not wearing any helmet of any kind. 
I could keep going on like this for ever.

whiskytango

-pretending I was Bob Hanna when I was Three.
-Dropping in on vert ramp for the first time while Skateboarding.
-And stage diveing at a Punk show in 89 :'(
CHAINDRIVEN

n10sive

Quote from: zipbyu on May 28, 2010, 07:32:54 AM
I should of started the fractured head club.  In 1998 I locked up my frontend and slid it out(like justino) and I hit a curb head first.  Good thing I was not wearing any helmet of any kind. 

So do you feel like a character on LOST now? ;D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

2wcp

In 1998 I locked up my frontend and slid it out(like justino) and I hit a curb head first.  Good thing I was not wearing any helmet of any kind. 

That explains a lot!  ;)
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

scotinexcile

Quote from: 2wcp on May 28, 2010, 09:10:44 AM
In 1998 I locked up my frontend and slid it out(like justino) and I hit a curb head first.  Good thing I was not wearing any helmet of any kind. 

That explains a lot!  ;)

Took the words right out of my mouth again *LMAO*

2wcp

Quote from: scotinexcile on May 28, 2010, 09:20:42 AM

Took the words right out of my mouth again *LMAO*
Just call us butter, cuz we're on a roll!
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: Rick Tahoe on May 27, 2010, 10:12:09 PM

Alright read this:
When I was 19 in Brazil I hit a car windshield. My friends told me latter I stopped inside the car next to a beautiful girl.
My luck I was wearing something on my head (a simple summer heat). End of history. 5 days in coma, 42 stitches on my head and an exposed break bone on my leg.
That's it.

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: scotinexcile on May 27, 2010, 12:03:22 PM
Quote from: XXXXL on May 27, 2010, 10:40:42 AM
didnt break collarbone in either of my 2 crashes, and never broke it riding bulls or racin sprintcars either. other bones not so lucky.
i wonder if that carbon fiber upgrade from ducati is available in a shoulder joint?

Probably, but it will be twice as much as anything else and work only half the time  ;D

And if you put gas in it : ;)
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-