Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Jun 19 & Jun 20 SSA Track Days

Started by Rick Bay (BRA), May 25, 2010, 10:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny b

Andy thanks for the open line of questions, I'll have lots. Zoran made that comment because we share the same hummor. I suggested we make a dvd and tap into the post market. Thanks agian

Jp_Rio

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 11, 2010, 10:03:31 PM
If you need one for the track and can not afford one I can give you a used one for free. It just depends on what you want.

If you could do that, Jerome, I would really appreciate. I was just looking for a tire to do the track day. And as I said, I'm not on my best "shape" financially, so I definitely would take your offer for the used tire. I'll go to the bike ride tomorrow and we can talk about it.

Thank you again.
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

n10sive

what size tire you looking for? Post up your tire sizes so we can bring our take offs to the track for you.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

youngster775

Quote from: n10sive on June 12, 2010, 10:52:58 AM
what size tire you looking for? Post up your tire sizes so we can bring our take offs to the track for you.

does that indicate that you will be there this time Dale?
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Qwik

Ill be attending but will be paying day of as my wife is 9 months pregnant and might go into labor any day so if I wake up on sat and she is fine Ill go  ;D
Chicken strips so big KFC is after my recipe.

bkrblood

should be beautiful day! my buddy dave and i will be there! paying at the gate.
John Bovet

n10sive

Quote from: youngster775 on June 12, 2010, 11:30:48 AM
does that indicate that you will be there this time Dale?

Someone needs to be there to show you how to ride LOL

Yeah...got all my parts back. Putting the bike back together now and will see if it even starts after a year in a box LOL If it does, I think I'll be there. Have to kick the rats out of my leathers too  :'(
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Qwik

Quote from: bkrblood on June 12, 2010, 11:40:58 AM
should be beautiful day! my buddy dave and i will be there! paying at the gate.

Sat or Sun?
Chicken strips so big KFC is after my recipe.

T4RUSAF

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 12, 2010, 09:29:46 AM
Were looking OK on Attendance for the day.  Did you sign up already?

I saw the weather report for Friday 84 degrees.. Yeah......

Yup, me and two other friends!  We were all trying to do the May dates but it just didn't happen for us.  My buddy said alot of this friends from Davis will be there too... probably about 10 of them.

A full grid would be awesome especially since RFR is soo big that their is definitely enough room for all!

bkrblood

we will be there on saturday, would have been there for the may dates but we decided the freezing cold and snow wasnt for us especially since ive never been on a track
John Bovet

Jp_Rio

Hey guys,

I tried looking for the "requirements" (the very first box you have to check in order to get the trackday pass) but i guess the link is broken. Is there any other page I can go to check them out?

Team Gorgonzola

[/quote]Yeah...got all my parts back. Putting the bike back together now and will see if it even starts after a year in a box LOL If it does, I think I'll be there. Have to kick the rats out of my leathers too  :'(

[/quote]

LMAO, don't forget to pick the mushrooms off it ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

bkrblood

LMAO, don't forget to pick the mushrooms off it ;D
[/quote]

bring the mushrooms im sure alberto can make a pizza for everyone! track temps should be hot enough to cook it lol
John Bovet

A DRAGON

Quote from: Kawaninja on June 12, 2010, 03:26:42 PM
Hey guys,

I tried looking for the "requirements" (the very first box you have to check in order to get the trackday pass) but i guess the link is broken. Is there any other page I can go to check them out?

When your in the page to pay. Look up at the top tool bar. You'll see (Requirements) click the box and it will take you there. You also have to check the 3 boxes before you can fill in your name.  Let me know if that worked?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Jp_Rio

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 12, 2010, 06:57:10 PM
When your in the page to pay. Look up at the top tool bar. You'll see (Requirements) click the box and it will take you there. You also have to check the 3 boxes before you can fill in your name.  Let me know if that worked?

Oh, I see... It worked indeed and I already payed for Saturday 19th. Can't wait for that day to come! Now I just need to get my tire replaced and I'll be good to go... ;D I'll PM you to talk about the used race tire.

Thanks!