Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Jun 19 & Jun 20 SSA Track Days

Started by Rick Bay (BRA), May 25, 2010, 10:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Bay (BRA)

Do the 'Track day Committee" guys are still uncharged for that?   :-\

Greg , Luke, Myron

What about the meeting one week before the event?   8)

Don't you guys think we are not talking enough about this next SSA Track Day? We are only 10 days for the party!  :o

Well if you guys let me again, at least the Track Day will have a grid guy! Myself!
  :P

n10sive

Rick,

I don't think the trackday committee exists anymore. Not sure what Jerome has cooking for the next trackday, but as of now, it does not look like Luke, Myron or Greg will be helping.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: n10sive on June 09, 2010, 08:54:28 PM
Rick,

I don't think the trackday committee exists anymore. Not sure what Jerome has cooking for the next trackday, but as of now, it does not look like Luke, Myron or Greg will be helping.

Thanks Dale.

But the way, are you going at this time?

Team Gorgonzola

I would personally like to have you help again on the grid. We will soon begin to assign task to some of the member who want to help. Just get ready for some kick ass riding fun (no snow this time) ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

Dito Rick. I'm sure we can use you. I'll let you know. before the big day. Are you available both days or just one?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on June 09, 2010, 10:29:00 PM
I would personally like to have you help again on the grid. We will soon begin to assign task to some of the member who want to help. Just get ready for some kick ass riding fun (no snow this time) ;D

Alright Alberto, thanks. No snow!! Iupiii!!

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 10, 2010, 12:40:25 AM
Dito Rick. I'm sure we can use you. I'll let you know. before the big day. Are you available both days or just one?

President, I'm available both days, please use me!  ;D

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

T4RUSAF

no track day committee?! I don't know what that means but it can't be good, haha.

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: T4RUSAF on June 10, 2010, 08:50:24 PM
no track day committee?! I don't know what that means but it can't be good, haha.

The Prez will be in charge (as he has been for years) with help from us members, so smooth sailing. If you are still looking for a place in town let me know, I' ll make a couple of calls (I know people) ;D
-Hunter S. Thompson-

n10sive

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on June 10, 2010, 09:10:16 PM
The Prez will be in charge (as he has been for years) with help from us members, so smooth sailing. If you are still looking for a place in town let me know, I' ll make a couple of calls (I know people) ;D

When an Italian says "I know people...I'll make some calls" I don't know whether to hide or be thankful LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

T4RUSAF

[/quote]

I know its coming down to the wire and we need to make a decision on whether or not we are gonna bring the RV. Well, its really not up to me but our other friend's parents that own it, haha.  Coming from Fairfield it will be like 200 bucks just for gas! That's why we were wondering if a lot of people will be camping.

Are the hotels already booked for that weekend?  I figured they wouldn't be so I haven't made any reservations  :o

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 10, 2010, 12:30:42 PM
Your not going to ride? ???

Yes I will ride!!  :)

Please, I'd like to do the same thing like last time. So, on Saturday I worked at the grid and
Sunday I ride and help on Group C and B. I remember now, last time I've been helped some beginners on group C.  ;)

In fact, I have two friends up here that want my help on group C on the next Track Day.  :D

Guys, you can not imagine how much I had fun wearing the yellow instructor vest.  :P

Pleeeease.  ;D

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: T4RUSAF on June 10, 2010, 10:25:45 PM

I know its coming down to the wire and we need to make a decision on whether or not we are gonna bring the RV. Well, its really not up to me but our other friend's parents that own it, haha.  Coming from Fairfield it will be like 200 bucks just for gas! That's why we were wondering if a lot of people will be camping.

Are the hotels already booked for that weekend?  I figured they wouldn't be so I haven't made any reservations  :o
[/quote]

You can find cheap rooms without ending up in roach motel. Circus Circus is always cheap. Can't find anything? let me know....
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

I made a call for a guy. And the hotel was full. Graduation Weekend. :'(

Rick How can I say no to you. What ever you want. your Grand Fathered In.

Not really worried about a new crew to help. The SSA has all it needs.

Camping will be allowed on Saturday Night.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750