Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Jun 19 & Jun 20 SSA Track Days

Started by Rick Bay (BRA), May 25, 2010, 10:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adiggity

Looks like he saw a spider on his tank or something!  :D

n10sive

Quote from: Adiggity on June 23, 2010, 01:54:45 PM
You mean this one??  :)

yep

Caption: "Let the SSA teach you proper body position" LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

A DRAGON

That's what I was thinking when I viewed it earlier.  "Need help with your riding position? Bring it to the track ssa"
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

n10sive

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 23, 2010, 07:50:30 PM
That's what I was thinking when I viewed it earlier.  "Need help with your riding position? Bring it to the track ssa"

You could toss Jason's in there too "Look where?!" ;D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

youngster775

2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Jp_Rio

Wow... I didn't know the photographers would post the pictures on the web! Cool... Squared cool!!!  :D :D

I thought this one was funny... and following the same "caption" line... it could be something like:

"Don't know where to put your toes when taking a corner?? SSA Trackdays is your solution!" or "How to NOT place your feet into corners!"  ;D ;D

http://4theriders.com/image.php?print=/pics/trackdays/2010/06.19.10-rfr/SATURDAY/R6_BLACK/WHITE_SUIT/NM1U6720.JPG

(Tried attaching but it said that the upload folder is full - what does that mean?)

John was following me when those pictures were taken and came to me after the session was over and said "I don't know if you were scrapping your feet but your toes were reeeeeally close to the ground!!"... actually I did scrap them!  ;D ;D (Wish I had my knee out on that picture, that would've been so much cooler!!)

Awesome pictures guys, especially the "body position" one (Chad). Waaay Funny!  :D
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

bkrblood

yea not sure who the guy in the white leathers was but i saw him go out double with a passanger for taste of the track...scary lol. and yea those pics of chad...guess he was going for the surfing look lol
John Bovet

Jp_Rio

Quote from: bkrblood on June 24, 2010, 01:33:08 PM
yea not sure who the guy in the white leathers was but i saw him go out double with a passanger for taste of the track...scary lol.

Hahahahaha Well, "Guy in the white leathers" speaking here! Nice to meet you!!  :D

And about the scary part... that's actually good, then I'll have more space around me to do my crazy maneuvers!!  ;D ;D Watch out, Fellas!!   ;)
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

mikey

lots of people go 2 up on taste of the track  even children on pit bikes   scottinexile will ride two up on a session ;D
ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

A DRAGON

You just keep riding on the track with that scary stuff JP. That's the place to do it. ;D ;D ;D  We're looking for it.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Rick Bay (BRA)

I missed that time. Good time last year.
:bluebike

:squidly