Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Jun 19 & Jun 20 SSA Track Days

Started by Rick Bay (BRA), May 25, 2010, 10:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n10sive

Quote from: Justino on June 16, 2010, 01:47:20 PM
Andy's idea of Sushi is going to the waters edge, plunging his fist into the icy depths to retrieve the fish, then placing a large portion of the fish into his mouth as it is still grasping at the last chance for life.  That's sushi, and that's MANLY

I suppose it will be awhile before he achieves Zoran status where he can just say "Fish, get in my boat" and it happens LOL

OK...he can eat sushi then. Rick can beat the wigglers over the head with a soccer ball ;D

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Adiggity

Andy's idea of Sushi is going to the waters edge, plunging his fist into the icy depths to retrieve the fish, then placing a large portion of the fish into his mouth as it is still grasping at the last chance for life.  That's sushi, and that's MANLY
Fist?! Hell no. I just shove my whole head in the water and bring em up that way!

But really, I do like sushi. Guess you couldn't tell by my clothes huh? Or is it that I don't wear enough cologne?  :D

Justino

Quote from: Adiggity on June 16, 2010, 05:08:59 PM
Fist?! Hell no. I just shove my whole head in the water and bring em up that way!

But really, I do like sushi. Guess you couldn't tell by my clothes huh? Or is it that I don't wear enough cologne?  :D
i like sushi, too.
and David Hasselhoff concerts
Riding on the street is a lot like living with your parents.

Rick Bay (BRA)

Thanks for understanding and the support guys.

You guys made me cry. I did not know I just noticed I love you guys a lot.

I’ll let you guys know how was my weekend on Monday…

Hey, how about we meet somewhere for a sushi? Good call Andy, long time we were talking about this!! My schedule is short but, any suggestion?

Also, I hope everybody have a lot of fun at the track on the weekend.

A DRAGON

Rick Sushi. When you get back pick a spot to go where ever it's easiest for you. Or you  can make it closer for us. That's a great idea. We can all meet on our bikes for Sushi and make a ride out of it. I'm retired so any time is good with me.

One Tuesday after Bike Night I'm Sure Alberto can get off early if he asks his boss nicely. ;D ;D
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 16, 2010, 10:11:48 PM
Rick Sushi. When you get back pick a spot to go where ever it's easiest for you. Or you  can make it closer for us. That's a great idea. We can all meet on our bikes for Sushi and make a ride out of it. I'm retired so any time is good with me.

One Tuesday after Bike Night I'm Sure Alberto can get off early if he asks his boss nicely. ;D ;D

There we go! Great idea!
I'm gonna open a tread in "General Discussion" for that.
Let's keep talking about the track Day in this tread.

Justino

One Tuesday after Bike Night I'm Sure Alberto can get off early if he asks his boss nicely. ;D ;D[/b]
Taking hungry people away from a LaVecchias restaurant is taking advantage. 
Maybe I'll bring my own beer and a BBQ.

Doesn't make any sense, save it for another night.

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

n10sive

well...the ol' Orange Beast is now yella'...and ready for Saturday! All dents and cracks are gone, new paint, and new rubber.

Ready to rock and roll now! ;D

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Justino

Quote from: n10sive on June 17, 2010, 02:48:55 PM
well...the ol' Orange Beast is now yella'...and ready for Saturday! All dents and cracks are gone, new paint, and new rubber.

Ready to rock and roll now! ;D

Nice! 
It's been a long time coming, huh?
I'm gonna paint my bike hamburger brown so I fit in with this new theme.

Tokyolow81

Hey SSA peoples!  ;D  This is my first post up.  I found out about your trackday on BARF.  Looking forward to RFR.  I need to avenge my first session crash from two years ago that totaled my bike.  Oh stupid decreasing radius' and front tire washouts...how I hate thee.  Anyways, I'm looking forward to it but was wondering if there was going to be tire service out there.  I need a spare just in case but can't find any in my area that have them readily available (Contiforce SM 150/70/17).  See you all Saturday at the track or Friday night at the Fernley Best Western. Pete

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: Justino on June 16, 2010, 10:55:53 PM
One Tuesday after Bike Night I'm Sure Alberto can get off early if he asks his boss nicely. ;D ;D[/b]
Taking hungry people away from a LaVecchias restaurant is taking advantage.  
Maybe I'll bring my own beer and a BBQ.

Doesn't make any sense, save it for another night.

It's all good Justino, I'll look forward to have sushi with everyone and riding to the place will make it even better ;)
Tokyolow81 my first trackday at RFR was a front slide (25mph max just cosmetics) look me up, lets do a few laps together (if I can stay with you). Duc white #13  and exorcise the whole thing.
ps a year later it was time for the rear to loose grip. This time i successfully saved my Duc, by sliding to the gravel with it on my back!!?? ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Team Gorgonzola

[/quote]Nice! 
It's been a long time coming, huh?
I'm gonna paint my bike hamburger brown so I fit in with this new theme.
[/quote]

???
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

bfitforriding

Alberto, just remember to put gas in your tank. LOL

Rick Bay (BRA)

Nice bike Dale. I love it. Congrats.

But the way you guys decide when the best day is for a sushi time.  8)