Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Jun 19 & Jun 20 SSA Track Days

Started by Rick Bay (BRA), May 25, 2010, 10:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

GUYS it's going to be an Outstanding Day.  I'll check and see if they fogged the track. Last I heard they didn't have enough time before the weekend.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Qwik

I was only going to do Sat since i just bought new tires. Well tonight I won a 2 for 1 at Lavecchia bike night thank you SSA looks like you have to deal with me both days now thanks again SSA.
Chicken strips so big KFC is after my recipe.

bkrblood

hopefully erin doesnt go into labor till monday lol!
John Bovet

com3

Quote from: Qwik on June 15, 2010, 09:15:00 PM
I was only going to do Sat since i just bought new tires. Well tonight I won a 2 for 1 at Lavecchia bike night thank you SSA looks like you have to deal with me both days now thanks again SSA.

holy AWESOME!  that means you can BUY PICS!   ;D  ;D  ;D

Rick Bay (BRA)

I’m sorry, but I need to let you guys Know about this…

I applied for a job in San Francisco and I have to go for an interview this Saturday. I apologize about that but I can not miss it. Maybe shortly I’ll be moving to San Francisco too . You guys know I’ve been complained about my job up here because it is very slow.

So, I have my heart broken to say this: I can not be at Fernley Race Track this weekend anymore.

Please. Jerome, Alberto, Justino and all others SSA members forgive me for not be able to work this weekend at the track. Although I’m very sad about this, I also can say I’m happy and exciting for this new opportunity.

I hope everybody have a lot of fun at the Fernley Race Track.

jlavallee

Best of luck on the interview Rick. At least the bay area has some good roads!

n10sive

Good luck Rick! Hope it goes well for you my friend!
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

D1NO

Best of luck Rick! I feel your pain, I cannot make it this weekend either... :'(

Qwik

Quote from: com3 on June 15, 2010, 10:01:12 PM
Quote from: Qwik on June 15, 2010, 09:15:00 PM

holy AWESOME!  that means you can BUY PICS!   ;D  ;D  ;D

I will I'm just waiting until there is more then one pic of me out of 2 days that I look like I know what I'm doing so I can get a whole cd I just suck is all.   
Chicken strips so big KFC is after my recipe.

A DRAGON

Rick I understand. The SSA will be missing your great personallity this weekend. Hope all works out for you in the bay. Maybe you can meet up with us at Ft. Bragg on the Solstice ride in 2 weeks.  :-*

Your only 3 hrs away if you get this job and The SSA will always be here for you.  :'(
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Adiggity

Yo Rick. Don't feel bad in the least man. We all have lives too. Good luck on your new job opportunity! If you do end up going, you will be missed buddy. We still need to meet up for sushi too. Maybe a going away dinner.  8)

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Justino

Boa sorte Rick Tahoe!
San Francisco is a wonderful place. (It's still pretty close, too)
Riding on the street is a lot like living with your parents.

n10sive

Quote from: Adiggity on June 16, 2010, 12:37:49 PM
Yo Rick. Don't feel bad in the least man. We all have lives too. Good luck on your new job opportunity! If you do end up going, you will be missed buddy. We still need to meet up for sushi too. Maybe a going away dinner.  8)

Sushi?! I take back all the manly things I have ever said about you LOL

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Justino

Andy's idea of Sushi is going to the waters edge, plunging his fist into the icy depths to retrieve the fish, then placing a large portion of the fish into his mouth as it is still grasping at the last chance for life.  That's sushi, and that's MANLY
Riding on the street is a lot like living with your parents.