Main Menu

Thursday Bike Nite at Boulevard Pizza

Started by pizza, May 19, 2010, 11:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justino

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on July 08, 2010, 06:52:09 PM
Quote from: Justino on July 08, 2010, 12:46:42 PM
Quote from: ThrottleAddict on July 08, 2010, 11:03:43 AM
I would rather hang out with a bunch of people I like rather then a bunch of drunk college kids...
Way to take such a bold stand!  It's refreshing to see such honesty in a weary world
Huhh ???

I'm trying to say that it's ridiculous to say "I'd rather hang out with friends than a bunch of drunk college students"
I was being sarcastic because pretty much any human being would choose the friends over jerks.  LOL
I should have LOL'd it or put an emoticon, or something
It was really fun tonight, and super mellow, lots of friends just hanging out and talking until after closing :)
Riding on the street is a lot like living with your parents.

Team Gorgonzola

I wanted to make it there so bad..and as usual if I want to go somewhere after work, everyone (customers) shows up late :(
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Justino

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on July 09, 2010, 12:54:07 AM
I wanted to make it there so bad..and as usual if I want to go somewhere after work, everyone (customers) shows up late :(
Friday bike night?  Is Friday the only day of the week that's open?  It'll be cool to actually sit down with you not having to run back into the kitchen for a change :)
The customers can't come late every day!
Riding on the street is a lot like living with your parents.

Team Gorgonzola

Thursday should be ok, just not the last 4 Thursdays ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

n10sive

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on July 09, 2010, 01:45:02 AM

It's horrible that the restaurante is so busy these days Alberto!  :P ;D

And I here you with the customers. When Karin was managing the place down here, it was like magic. If you have something planned or scheduled, someone will walk in 5 min before closing and sit there all night talking. Even after you turn the lights off!  >:( :-\ :'(
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: n10sive on July 09, 2010, 07:24:29 AM
Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on July 09, 2010, 01:45:02 AM

It's horrible that the restaurante is so busy these days Alberto!  :P ;D

And I here you with the customers. When Karin was managing the place down here, it was like magic. If you have something planned or scheduled, someone will walk in 5 min before closing and sit there all night talking. Even after you turn the lights off!  >:( :-\ :'(
Yeah Dale we're doing ok. It's like Murphy's law, if I am short on something everyone will ordered.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

pizza

Tonight for bike night with 2 Wheel Custom Performance, we will be showing coverage from last weekend's MotoGP/AMA race action from Laguna Seca. If you missed it, come on by to catch the action, grab some food, and check out some cool bikes!!
WARNING: fast Buell, slow owner!

Boulevard Pizza- The freshest thin crust pizza in Sparks.

mikey

I wish I could be there but, I have to go to work :'(   
ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

2wcp

thanks to everyone who came out. We had a good turnout. Gave away an SSA 2 for 1 trackday.
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

n10sive

Quote from: dub on July 30, 2010, 04:57:34 PM
Quote from: 2wcp on July 30, 2010, 08:18:47 AM...Gave away an SSA 2 for 1 trackday.

I was one number off, arg!

You all set to ride a track day? If so, look me up Monday at Mexican in G'Ville. I sell you our only raffle ticket for one LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

dub

dub

GreenMachine

I'd love to down some pizza and beer, but after Monday's Dobbleganger's I'm 10 lbs heavier than I was last week.  Can't do it.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

sparkygixxer

Quote from: GreenMachine on September 16, 2010, 06:35:50 PM
I'd love to down some pizza and beer, but after Monday's Dobbleganger's I'm 10 lbs heavier than I was last week.  Can't do it.

LOL, you gotta make them regret that "All you CAN EAT AND DRINK" offer  ;)