Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Hotel rooms for Miller

Started by Oneup, May 17, 2010, 09:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oneup

I have an idea of who is going to Miller,  but I need to know how many hotel rooms to reserve.  

Please post in this thread what you need for accommodations.   
ie. One private room king bed  
    One room, two beds
    I want to stay in the hotel, and I'd like to split the room with someone.
    It's fun to stay at the YMCA. . .etc

Cost is $75 a day plus tax per room.  Let me know if you need a room or if you are willing to share.  I plan on making reservations on Friday.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Rick Bay (BRA)

Alright Greg. I'll tell you as soon as I can, probably this weekend, though.
I'm going to check if Chip and Fernando for you too.
Thanks for taking are of it for us.

A DRAGON

Wow. Every time I read these threads I can't believe I'm missing the best track day of the year.

Yeah I know why. I can accept it. I don't have to like it.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

dmh2000

i forget. which hotel is it?
dave

zipbyu

Greg, is it the same as last time?  I need a double bed room. rsvp 1 please. That place is the bomb.(so 1998)

Yard Sale

I'll room with zipbyu if he doesn't mind some snoring.

Rick Bay (BRA)

Hey Greg, could you please reserve one room for me? I'm gonna share it with Chip and Fernando.
Also, please I would like to have in this room a roll-a-away bed if it's possible.
Thanks a lot.
  :)

Oneup

Unfortunately not enough people wanted rooms and I wasn't able to get us a deal.  The room cost is $130 a night and I won't be staying there.   Sorry everyone, but it looks like you will have to find your own accommodations.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: Oneup on May 25, 2010, 06:31:29 PM
Unfortunately not enough people wanted rooms and I wasn't able to get us a deal.  The room cost is $130 a night and I won't be staying there.   Sorry everyone, but it looks like you will have to find your own accommodations.
It's alright Greg. Thanks for trying though! You're a nice guy.
Also, I was going to let you know that I can't go anymore. I already sent an email to Lance requesting refund my money.
Thanks again.