Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

The TrackDay Committee

Started by Justin, April 30, 2010, 01:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Bay (BRA)

Thank you guys! I had a lot fun too!!!

I'm very exciting to do it again! I'd love to! :)

MotoPutz

We loved having you there Rick! Can't wait to have you help out again. You did an awesome job!

And thank you Alan also for Sunday. You as well did a great job.

The grid ran smoothly with you two at the helm. Thank you both for all your hard work.

And thank you to everyone else the contributed your time and energy to get this track day soaring: Chad, Eric, Kim, Kasey (if I spelled that right), Paul, Terry, Alberto, and everyone else I can't remember at this moment. And oh yeah, my beautiful wife Caroline who ran registration smoothly.

Also a big thank you to our Mentors and Monitor for there time, gas and tires to keep us all safe out there!!

Thank you ALL!!

mase

As in the past track days the SSA has hosted; this was a real treat.  Things ran smooth and despite the odd weather for this time of year I think everyone had a blast.

A great man y thanks to everyone who assisted in getting the track back up and running, putting together the weekend and making it such an enjoyable time.

This was my buddies first time on a track and I think he now needs to start making more money to pay for more tires and days.  He had a blast.

Thanks 

Sean Mason

mikey

ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

Team Gorgonzola

I also want to thank everyone that attended and helped make last weekend a wonderful event. A special thanks to Chad, Justino, Steve, Myron, Andrei, you guys were out there every "C" and "B" session, making sure things did not get out of hand, great job guys. You guys are just great.  A thanks to all the monitors riders for helping as well. The grid was well managed by both Rick and Alan (XXXL) thank you. Again thank'yall, can't wait to do it again.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-