Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

The TrackDay Committee

Started by Justin, April 30, 2010, 01:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Three guys have taken the bull by the horns and started working to make this first track weekend run ultra smoothly. They are organizing what our day looks like.  They are now the SSA 'Trackday Committee.'

Disney has an underground labrynth of people/networks/computers that make it all happen. . . and, we've got these guys.
Committee members:
Greg (Oneup)
Luke (Putz)
Myron (Zipbyu)

The trackday committee members can be reached via pm or on this thread if you'd like to help them out.

I hope they're so thorough that we volunteers can just show up & ask questions of them at the pre-track meeting and have them explain what we'll be doing.
Thank You for your work!

99 900ss duc

Quote from: Justino on April 30, 2010, 01:08:40 PM
Three guys have taken the bull by the horns and started working to make this first track weekend run ultra smoothly. They are organizing what our day looks like.  They are now the SSA 'Trackday Committee.'

Disney has an underground labrynth of people/networks/computers that make it all happen. . . and, we've got these guys.
Committee members:
Greg (Oneup)
myron(Zipbyu)
luke (Putz)

The trackday committee members can be reached via pm or on this thread if you'd like to help them out.

I hope they're so thorough that we volunteers can just show up & ask questions of them at the pre-track meeting and have them explain what we'll be doing.
Thank You for your work!

fixed it for you

MotoPutz

Which is odd cause he ususally doesn't even call me by my name. As I think about it, most people call me Putz...

Justin

Wow,   I screwed up the names=screen names
Thanks XXXXL for fixing it for me.

Luke is right.  If I introduced the each SSA member to my mother, he'd still be 'Putz'

MotoPutz

I think its more of a title then a name   ;)

Rick Bay (BRA)

Hey guys. I'd love to help you guys at the Track Day. I can not ride at this time because I'm totally broken at the moment. :'(

So, how may I help our Club at this point? I can not miss the SSA First 2010 Track Day Party.

I have to participate...one way or another!!!
;D ;D ;D

Justin

Why are you broken???  What happened???

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: Justino on May 03, 2010, 10:28:58 PM
Why are you broken???  What happened???

I have season Jobs up here. Now I'm between winter job and summer job. So, NO JOB!!

In addition, my winter was terrible.

:( :( :( :( :( :(

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: Gangplank on May 03, 2010, 11:14:31 PM
Think he means broke... Not broken.

You're right. I'M BROKE.
Thank you... My mistake.. ;D

A DRAGON

Rick I'm sure we can use you some place. Just come on out. If you have a problem with gas we can help there to.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Justin

I PM'd Myron Greg and Luke.
The trackday committee are working these things out.
Thanks for your help!

Rick Bay (BRA)

Thank you Jerome and Justino.

Nice, Greg told me he will use me somewhere.

Iupiiii. I'm happy now!!!!!  ::) ::)

rick07r6

I will be out at the track on saturday (not riding obviously) but to hang out for a bit. I will also be bringing my lap timer transmitter, since im pretty sure the group doesn't have one, or at least didnt for the most part last season. i hope this helps, and see you guys there!

Hoologan

This is cool.  Thanks for stepping up you guys!
GSXR600, DL1000

Justin

The trackday committee did a helluva job.
Greg, Luke, Myron. . . THANK YOU

These guys let the rest of us know where we needed to be and gave us clear expectations that were reasonable.
At every moment I knew where I was supposed to be, and I knew what each member of the team was doing.  
Thank you, Thank you!

Choosing and prepping the grid marshals while thoughtfully considering the right people for each task, you guys REALLY hit the jackpot with Rick Tahoe on grid!  He is amazing at running the grid!

Thanks for organizing things in a way that really served to take chaos out of the day.
I appreciate you guys very, very much.

Every thanks you see on the board truly belongs to you.
Own it.

Justin