Main Menu

5/22 and 5/23 SSA Track weekend at Reno Fernley Race Track

Started by Justin, April 23, 2010, 05:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Bay (BRA)

Lance Keigwins in his website says:

"Keep in mind that car clubs run regardless of the weather.  And we certainly don't want to tracks giving preference to cars over bikes, which would affect the number and quality of our reserved dates. But try to see the bright side: a wet track encourages much better riding and forces us to think about being smooth and act accordingly. An interesting statistic is that we get fewer spills on a wet day than in the dry. Really!"

So, for sure we'll have a lot of fun!!!

Justin

cagle

It's going to be fine. The weather here is like a ex wife it's going to blow a little, spit a little, and go away. It's going to be a great weekend. I get my weather here http://www.thefuckingweather.com/?zipcode=89436&REMEMBER=checked

zipbyu

I was checking out those sac. riders. Thay look serious!  I think they are bringing the whole city. 
Thanks, cant wait to see ya out there.  Our track days are really personal and friendly as your going to find.  We know or talk everyone who attends.

A DRAGON

Quote from: cagle on May 20, 2010, 08:36:06 AM
It's going to be fine. The weather here is like a ex wife it's going to blow a little, spit a little, and go away. It's going to be a great weekend. I get my weather here http://www.thefuckingweather.com/?zipcode=89436&REMEMBER=checked

I like your weather Site. That's what I'm talking about.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

99 900ss duc

i will have a big tank of premium on sunday if anyone wants some then 20 gallons

youngster775

the track manager called me yesterday and said he will have a fuel vendor at all of our events....
I think we have it, food, fuel, parts and tires, and photogs....
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

bkrblood

how much does fuel cost at the event though? and wat type r they bringing? do we know what 4theriders is chargin this year?
John Bovet

mase

Arrgg, I wish I was there now but NOOO I'm stuck at work so I can't get there until tomorrow.
Sean Mason

bkrblood

Quote from: mase on May 22, 2010, 10:41:41 AM
Arrgg, I wish I was there now but NOOO I'm stuck at work so I can't get there until tomorrow.

i feel your pain im stuck too. dont know if im even going to go or not cause of the weather
John Bovet

mikey

Quote from: bkrblood on May 22, 2010, 10:57:47 AM
Quote from: mase on May 22, 2010, 10:41:41 AM

i feel your pain im stuck too. dont know if im even going to go or not cause of the weather

AT WORK NOW
TOMORROW RAIN OR SHINE ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

mase

get off in just under 2 hrs.  load and go.  Rain or shine.  Hopefully shine it will be my buddies first time on a track.
Sean Mason

cagle

Today was a little chilly but it was a blast. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that showed up and made it a good time . A big thanks to all the CA peeps for rolling over the hill in this crud to support are back yard. For you guys still at home it spit a little light snow but I still had traction. 3/4 of the day there was a blue hole over us.

99 900ss duc

POSER 511

THANKS TO ALL FOR A GREAT DAY SSA TRACK DAY'S ROCK!
LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE NEXT ONE.