Main Menu

5/22 and 5/23 SSA Track weekend at Reno Fernley Race Track

Started by Justin, April 23, 2010, 05:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mase

Is the pay-pal not working, or am I just that slow?
Sean Mason

zipbyu

mase

Thanks, apparently I'm that slow.  Just paid for 2 of us.  I'll need to pay the additional $10.00 for staying in the paddock when I check in on Sunday.  I couldn't change the amount.  We will be coming in Sat. night when we get off of work.

Again thanks looking forward to it.
Sean Mason

rick07r6

Quote from: mase on May 09, 2010, 08:28:41 PM
I'll need to pay the additional $10.00 for staying in the paddock when I check in on Sunday.  I couldn't change the amount.  We will be coming in Sat. night when we get off of work.

Again thanks looking forward to it.

If you want to pay ahead of time you could simply add that portion to your cart only, and pay just for that. just FYI.

Justin

rick is correct
anyone can pay for overnight, separately.

ChrisM

not getting the link to work for the paypal page...

zipbyu

Quote from: ChrisM on May 10, 2010, 07:48:05 AM

Are you guys checking the 3 boxes on the bottem left first.  The term and agreements.  I took me a min. to finger it out. ;)

Kindof backwards, but that is how we do it here in Reno.

ChrisM

Quote from: zipbyu on May 10, 2010, 08:12:39 AM
Quote from: ChrisM on May 10, 2010, 07:48:05 AM

Are you guys checking the 3 boxes on the bottem left first.  The term and agreements.  I took me a min. to finger it out. ;)

Kindof backwards, but that is how we do it here in Reno.

I can't get to the page to begin with.  The 3 boxes isn't an issue.

When I click http://www.sierrasportbike.com/trackdays.html

I get

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404

www.sierrasportbike.com
Mon May 10 12:48:56 2010
Apache/2.2.14

ChrisM

disconnected from work vpn and connected to a wi fi hot spot and it works fine.  might be something in our corporate firewall.... anyway i can access it this way.  as soon as she verifies her pants fit (they arrive tomorrow) i will book 2 spots for them.  Thanks,
-Chris.

bkrblood

ok you guys just got my schedule. i have to work on saturday but i will have sunday off so i will see you guys at the track sunday. i guess i was set up to be on grid which i have no problem with like i said anything i can do to help out. would be great if someone could just show me the ropes!
John Bovet

Justin

Maybe you could get some grid training from the other more experienced guys on Sunday.
Lives depend on that job.  Come out and say ''Hello" and take your bike for a ride during 'Try the Track'
hopefully, you will taste nothing.

rick07r6

Looks like I will show up on sunday for a little bit. I know i mentioned this in another thread but it got kinda buried somewhere. Anyways i'll be there to hang out a bit, and i will bring my lap timer transmitter unless someone else has one that they are bringing. Just wish i was riding that weekend :(

bkrblood

Quote from: Justino on May 11, 2010, 05:17:38 PM
Maybe you could get some grid training from the other more experienced guys on Sunday.
Lives depend on that job.  Come out and say ''Hello" and take your bike for a ride during 'Try the Track'
hopefully, you will taste nothing.

yea no problem. what time should we show up?
John Bovet

Justin

Forwarding this to Putz, Zipbyu, and Oneup
"Try the track" is during lunch and the gate opens at 0700