Main Menu

5/22 and 5/23 SSA Track weekend at Reno Fernley Race Track

Started by Justin, April 23, 2010, 05:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

youngster775

Quote from: Darren on April 24, 2010, 11:49:12 PM
I'm in. My favorite track!! WHOOHOO!!! My dilema is that I'm riding Infineon on the 21 and don't know if three trackdays in a row will be too much or not....any suggestions? ;D
Is there such a thing as riding too much? seriously? deal with the sore legs afterwards! ;D
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

ctab01

I'm in! Thanks to all of you who made this happen it is much appriciated.

dr1150

"You start the game of life with a full pot o' luck and an empty pot
o' experience... The object is to fill the pot of experience before you
empty the pot of luck."

edmunsan

MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

Darren

Quote from: youngster775 on April 25, 2010, 06:22:04 AM
Quote from: Darren on April 24, 2010, 11:49:12 PM
I'm in. My favorite track!! WHOOHOO!!! My dilema is that I'm riding Infineon on the 21 and don't know if three trackdays in a row will be too much or not....any suggestions? ;D
Is there such a thing as riding too much? seriously? deal with the sore legs afterwards! ;D

You're right! See you guys and gals next month!! I'm stoked! Thanks to all for bringing back my favorite track!

BTW, is the paypal up yet? I want to pay it.
Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat!

"I ride slow so my friends look fast"

Www.sacramentocrotchrockets.com

edmunsan

Aww man I can't make it. I have a COLANOSCOPY scheaduled for both day's  :D  My heart is racing right now. I am so pumped!!! I forgot how to breathe :P my 2nd and 3rd track day in the same weekend. THANK YOU THANK YOU EXEC. BOARD!!!!!
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

ChrisM

we are in.

question, my wife wants to do her first trackday.  are the instructors against having ninja 250s on the track in the c group or is that ok.  i've been to some tracks where the closing speed differences in the c group either forbade them or required instructors flank the riders front and rear to buffer them from the other c group riders.

is there a classroom session for the c group riders?

Thanks.
-chris.

Justin

Quote from: ChrisM on April 26, 2010, 05:52:05 AM
we are in.

question, my wife wants to do her first trackday.  are the instructors against having ninja 250s on the track in the c group or is that ok.  i've been to some tracks where the closing speed differences in the c group either forbade them or required instructors flank the riders front and rear to buffer them from the other c group riders.
is there a classroom session for the c group riders?
Thanks.
-chris.
We've always had C group meetings throughout the morning and 250's are permitted. That track is not only very long, but also very wide.   We also limit the number of riders in each session and move people up to B's when warranted.  Our's is a very 'C' friendly experience.  Youngster775's wife (RenoRocket) and 17yr old daughter both have had trackdays with us on their ninjettes.    Can she reach out to them to talk about their experience?  Send a PM to youngster775, he's online daily.

youngster775

ChrisM

Thanks, Replied!

(is the paypal link down for everybody or just me...)

thanks for everybodys assistance/feedback, it's greatly appreciated.  See you out there. 

ellis44n

Well done, thanks for all the hard work guys. Paul, if you need help with the promotions let me know what I can do to help. lets ride!!!!!

youngster775

Quote from: ellis44n on April 26, 2010, 04:54:01 PM
Well done, thanks for all the hard work guys. Paul, if you need help with the promotions let me know what I can do to help. lets ride!!!!!
awesome! thank you! ;)

Justin

CptnHornblower

Earnest Hemingway : There are only 3 sports, Bullfighting, Motor Racing and Mountain climbing. All the rest are games.

Darren

Hey Guys,

I think the paypal link is still down. Could someone (admin) please check this?  Thanks.
Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat!

"I ride slow so my friends look fast"

Www.sacramentocrotchrockets.com