Main Menu

Adiggity tore it up again

Started by Yard Sale, May 25, 2008, 08:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yard Sale

multiple top ten finishes and a 1:44 at Infineon

JENX!!!

Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

MotoPutz

Go Andy!!! its your birthday!!!

*high five*

Resistor

Good job Andy!  ;D  I was wondering if you guys were going to race or not with the rain coming through.
2005 GSXR-600

Resistor

2005 GSXR-600

n10sive

Thanks Russel. How about ScotInExcile! Looks like he made it to the main show!

Resistor

Hell Yeahhh, that's good to hear too.   8)
2005 GSXR-600

weavefish

It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Oneup

Both Andy and Allen did great today.  It was awesome seeing Andy get a top ten finishes in 600 production and Formula 1.  Allen did great in his first race but he had a little trouble in his last race.  T9 seems to be a problem for everyone.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Adiggity

Thanks guys. I was very happy with my results this weekend. Especially considering we didn't get to practice on Saturday. Stay tuned for my report.  ;D

Good job Alan.

Unfortunately Dean P. had to take an ambulance ride to the Hospital after having his front wheel taken out coming out of turn 9. He was doing very well himself, I believe getting down to 1:55's. He is going to be ok though. Concussion and some bruised ribs. He will be sore for a couple weeks I'm sure. I talked to him on the phone this morning and he sounded good and all "there", if you know what I mean. Heal up Dean!!  Glad to hear everything is going to be fine! ;)

n10sive

Heal up Dean! Out thoughts are with you!

GREAT job Andy!!!

Resistor

Quote from: Adiggity on May 26, 2008, 11:17:12 AM

Unfortunately Dean P. had to take an ambulance ride to the Hospital after having his front wheel taken out coming out of turn 9. He was doing very well himself, I believe getting down to 1:55's. He is going to be ok though. Concussion and some bruised ribs. He will be sore for a couple weeks I'm sure. I talked to him on the phone this morning and he sounded good and all "there", if you know what I mean. Heal up Dean!!  Glad to hear everything is going to be fine! ;)
Not good.  Dean is one of the coolest guys you can ever meet.  I hope he is back to 100% soon.
2005 GSXR-600