Main Menu

AFM Round 2: Infineon Raceway

Started by Oneup, April 08, 2010, 10:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oneup

All registered.  I can't wait even though Infineon is by far my worst track.  Who else is racing?
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Justin

I can't wait for the race report.

Go slower. . . you're older now.

AFM937

I've got race number 1 open superbike sunday. Damn it I hate that.  Don't remember when open GP is right now.
SLAYING A DRAGON

just kidding peeps

bfitforriding

I'll be there cheering you all on.  And doing my 'pit bitch' duties, of course.

Justin

Good luck, racers.
eddie, alan, and greg.

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Justin

I know is greg got a 4th and a 5th.   

I also know that Greg kicks ass.

youngster775

It was a beautiful, hot, sunny day out there and ALL our SSA boys and girls did awesome! loved being over by T9 to watch em' squezzzze thru... crazy! I'll let the real racers give their write up's of the days account.
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

AFM937

Paul and Kim, It was really cool for you guys to come out and support us. All of us local racers really appreciate it. Thank you!!!
SLAYING A DRAGON

just kidding peeps

youngster775

Quote from: AFM937 on April 26, 2010, 09:22:19 PM
Paul and Kim, It was really cool for you guys to come out and support us. All of us local racers really appreciate it. Thank you!!!
Anything for my local racers! with a little more speed I'll be one myself soon! It is soo cool watching you guys, dissecting your lines and body position, etc... I'm greatful  that everyone one of the racers we go out to support take the time at every trackday to teach me soo much. I've learned alot very quickly because of this, and If your not careful pretty soon I'll be out there dicing it up with you in turn nine!
side note, AFM was happy I was there to support too because I bought one of every t-shirt, sticker and patch!  ;D
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

AFM937

Right on Paul you are the man! I'm waiting to rub paint with you in T-9.

side note. I see in your new pic that you've lost quite a bit of weight, good job!
SLAYING A DRAGON

just kidding peeps