Main Menu

Official roll call for Miller June 12-13 2010

Started by Oneup, February 02, 2010, 09:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knucklehead

When in doubt....

dr1150

Thank you, Justino for contacting me regarding Miller.  I was in until my wife informed me that our son's high school graduation is the evening of June 11th.  That is really unfortunate because I was planning on going. 

Thank you, Justin M. for inviting me.  I really appreciate it, and hopefully I can ride with you all at Miller next year. 

David
"You start the game of life with a full pot o' luck and an empty pot
o' experience... The object is to fill the pot of experience before you
empty the pot of luck."

zipbyu

I will not use a garage, I will not take or accept SSA procceds given from members to benefit myself.

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: zipbyu on May 24, 2010, 07:05:32 AM
I a contemplating on attending , I might sell my vip spot "a or b group", pm me if any intrest. I will post this in the classifieds when positive.

Also if I go I will not use a garage, I will not take or except SSA procceds given from members to benefit myself.

Wow Myron, you're thinking not going anymore? I don't think Justino can make it either. :'(

Who will be in charge to reserve the garages for us? Probably Greg or Eric, huh? ;D

I'm changing my plans about Miller too. I'll let you guys know letter, let me think more about it. :-\

n10sive

Quote from: Rick Tahoe on May 24, 2010, 10:48:35 AM

Who will be in charge to reserve the garages for us? Probably Greg or Eric, huh? ;D

Jerome will be in charge
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

zipbyu

Quote from: n10sive on May 24, 2010, 11:07:51 AM

Jerome will be in charge

No suprise there.  Kidding

youngster775

2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

zipbyu

Quote from: zipbyu on May 24, 2010, 07:05:32 AM
I a contemplating on attending , I might sell my vip spot "a or b group", pm me if any intrest. I will post this in the classifieds when positive.

Also if I go I will not use a garage, I will not take or except SSA procceds given from members to benefit myself.

Wow Myron, you're thinking not going anymore? I don't think Justino can make it either. :'(

I'm changing my plans about Miller too. I'll let you guys know letter, let me think more about it. :-\

Rick  I and going.  I cant miss all the fun.

Rick Bay (BRA)

Well Well, here is the deal!

This afternoon I though more about Miller and I made the decision that I'm not going anymore.

So, this afternoon I sent an email to Lance requesting to refund my deposit. Lance and Linda probably will see my email only on Wednesday because today and tomorrow they're in Thunderhill.

Well, I still have time till there to change my mind again.

Sorry guys, I know what I'm missing...

:'(

Justin

disabled list.
my one reference to team sorts and americana. . . WASTED

(i am aware it has a different meaning in prison)

zipbyu

My count is 5 people who paid full price.  No freebe yet.  Eric, David Howard, my self have tdtp or vip passes which dont count.

Oneup

Why is Justin Mastalka on the list for free SSA rider.  Who made him the free rider, this is not what we agreed on.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr