Main Menu

Official roll call for Miller June 12-13 2010

Started by Oneup, February 02, 2010, 09:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

there are two beds in each room
The room is 70 dollars.
Let's say myron and you share a room (each in his own bed) the cost would be $35 each
You pay $35 and Myron pays $35.

Maybe you can get a third person in the room to make it even cheaper.  15 dollars for the space on the floor.
Floor guy pays $15
You pay $22.50
Myron pays $22.50
**Total is still $70.00

Rick Bay (BRA)

Now I copy, Justino.

Thanks a lot.

Oneup

Sorry it was a little confusing.  I was half asleep when I wrote it.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Green Hornet

reno240sx

Things are looking like I might be able to make it. I should know by the end of the week.

Justin

Sick!!!!  
That's the best part of my Sunday actually!
Peter's comin' to Miller  ;D

Justin

reno240sx

Quote from: Justino on May 16, 2010, 06:13:51 PM
Sick!!!!  
That's the best part of my Sunday actually!
Peter's comin' to Miller  ;D

Sorry I got your hopes up. I just got a new job and I just found out I will be in Baltimore for training that weekend.  :(

Justin

congrats, I hear Baltimore is just as cool as Miller Motorsports Park

knucklehead

Hey everyone, this is Justin.......the bald one.

I'm going to be making Miller in June (my b-day present to me) and am looking for a few to share the ride. I have room for 4 more bikes, gear and riders. You can stay in my 5th wheel as well. No snoring! Give me a shout if interested, 775-224-7875. Leave me a message and I'll get back to you. Cheers!
When in doubt....

Dragone

Yard Sale

Yay! For one lap while he learns the track, I am going to be faster than knucklehead!

Justin

Bald Justin?
I've been referring to you as 'Fast Justin'
Now I'll have to change my name to "Thinning Hair Justin" (i really preferred 'Slow Justin'
Excellent choice for a birthday present. I may need some help getting the bike there. There are plenty of friends going and it'd be nice to divide us up into several different vehicles.  I'll talk to you more about it this weekend.

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: Rick Tahoe on May 13, 2010, 11:27:33 PM
Jun 12 Saturday "B" Group is already SOLD OUT!!!

Jun 12 Saturday "B" Group is blue again. That's a big chance who still out to get in.