Justin

Right hand column of 'b's
Chip=James
Fernando

Justin

Ocho!
We reached our magic number.  
This is going to be fun.  

VIR is beyond explanation and from what I hear Miller blows VIR away.

johnzee

Is there going to be a carpool? If so when would it leave/ return? I really want to make it out there but still trying to see if it would work in my budget and work schedule. Is $35 a night for a hotel room for sure?

Justin

Oneup

I spoke with the hotel and I will be getting a reply tomorrow as to what our pricing will be on hotel rooms.  I will post up and start making a final count as to how many rooms we will need.  If anyone can't go or if someone decides they can please let me know ASAP.

As far as carpooling goes I'm sure that arrangements can be made.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Yard Sale

I was tentative before, now I'm officially in.

Justin

that's good news. Looking forward to hanging out with you, Eric.

A DRAGON

God I wish I was going. That is going to be the best Track Day of the year.   envy :-\. Baby is pretty cool to though Now I'm smiling again.  Come on Gator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Rick Bay (BRA)

Jun 12 Saturday "B" Group is already SOLD OUT!!!

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: Gangplank on May 14, 2010, 06:51:27 AM
Quote from: Rick Tahoe on May 13, 2010, 11:27:33 PM
Jun 12 Saturday "B" Group is already SOLD OUT!!!

looks like Sunday is getting close too. So looking forward to this! RFR next week, Miller next month..!!..

I can't wait too.... ::) ::) ::)

Oneup

Ok. . Got the hotel prices.  Looks like we got locked in at $70 a night plus tax for a two bed room.  I need to get the number of rooms I need to reserve soon.  Let me know if you want a room to yourself or if you're willing to share.  Last year I think we had 3 people who wanted their own rooms (brought significant other) and we split rooms between 6 others.

If you are willing to share just post up.  You don't have to find a roommate.  Last year we figured out who was staying with who when they showed up.

I'd like to make the reservations by May 24th.  After that I should still be able to add on rooms but there is no guarantee.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: Oneup on May 14, 2010, 11:40:37 PM
Ok. . Got the hotel prices.  Looks like we got locked in at $70 a night plus tax for a two bed room.  I need to get the number of rooms I need to reserve soon.  Let me know if you want a room to yourself or if you're willing to share.  Last year I think we had 3 people who wanted their own rooms (brought significant other) and we split rooms between 6 others.
I did not understand Greg....
Can you fit 6 people in one room? It is U$ 11.66 plus tax per night for each one?
If not, how many we can put in a room?

youngster775

I did not understand Greg....
Can you fit 6 people in one room? It is U$ 11.66 plus tax per night for each one?
If not, how many we can put in a room?

[/quote]
Yes, 1 on one side, and 5 big bikers to share your bed  :o ;)
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Justin

35 for one bed,  35 for the second bed in the same room.
total is 70.
You probably could get a third person to occupy a sleeping bag in the room.
23.00 each

Rick Bay (BRA)

Now I’m more confused…

I was there last year but I can remember how it was...

:)