Main Menu

Official roll call for Miller June 12-13 2010

Started by Oneup, February 02, 2010, 09:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Bay (BRA)

Yard Sale

I plan to go but I have yet to purchase tickets.

Justin

i'm paid in full.

Do whatever you must do to come with us, this place is THE best motorcycle venue locally.  
I hear Europe has pretty nice tracks, also

Rick Bay (BRA)

I know the place is amazing. Luck who is already in. I'm working to get my tickets too... :)
Seems like I'm not the only one behind to buy the tickets.  :-\
I didn't even paid the deposit yet.

Justin

I have it on good authority that B group will sell out.  
They are close.    Get the deposit in now

youngster775

how much is the deposit per day, per person?
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Rick Bay (BRA)

A DRAGON

I believe you can pay what you want. I generally see $100.00 down for a deposit. If you can't go you need to cancel 2 weeks in advance.

Also let me know how many garages the SSA crew will need. I will set it up with Miller or just give Justino a Check to take with him. You guys are going to have a great time.

A group really isn't that fast. B group can be kinda slow. Better to have everyone passing you than you complain of slower riders. Just remember to keep your line if someone comes kinda close. SSA have a GREAT TIME!!!!!!! I wish I could go. But New Baby is going to be pretty exciting too.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Rick Bay (BRA)

Hey guys, Justino is right. Group B is almost sold out! Take a look on the web site you will see group B level at Miller day is already on "BLUE". :o

So, I just made my DEPOSIT two minutes ago.  :P

Hurry up riders....  8)

Rick Bay (BRA)

Chip just signed up for both days.

That will be fun!!

onceayear

Me and my R1 are in. But I might not make it if my baby girl shows up earlier than planned. It is by far the best track I have ever been to.
Tom

CC Rider

Justin

If you've already made a deposit or paid make sure SSA is attached to your name.
If it isn't send them an email reminding them.   The money that we save by going as a group will be returned by way of garages or defrayed hotel costs, or something.

Rick Bay (BRA)

My Buddy Fernando from up here just signed up too.  ;) ;)

I'll remind him and Chip to e-mail Lance for SSA attached to the names.

Hey Greg. Reservation for two more please.  ;D 

zipbyu

I count 6 paid. Not encluded 4 with TDTP or VIP.