Main Menu

Official roll call for Miller June 12-13 2010

Started by Oneup, February 02, 2010, 09:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oneup

Most people ride both days.  The event has only sold out Sunday in the past but they currently have more sign ups to date than previous years.  They have hookups for a toy hauler but our hotel room pricing is usually around $35 a night.  You will pay more than that in extra gas for towing the hauler.  It is always a blast.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

whiskytango

Team Broke want-a-B is on the roster.   Whats up with some of you signing in A group... where is the love?  "cool whip?????"
CHAINDRIVEN

Oneup

I'll be getting hotel room prices soon.  Also I'm looking at a possibility of having a bike transport so you can fly to Utah or carpool in a good mileage car.  Stay tuned.

Justin

Remember to sign up with SSA in the comment box.  If you forget, send Lance Keigwin an email so we can get and SHARE the discount.  

zipbyu

Quote from: Gangplank on March 26, 2010, 04:30:25 PM
Might be CrAzY but I'm in. Signed up and put SSA in the comment box.
Nobody laugh out loud as you are going by me...
How many are in these groups?

WhiskeyTango did you put SSA in the comments?  Where is the love brotha..!?

I will personaly say that no one in the SSA will laugh at you when thay pass you, that just wont happen.  We will all be in the A group(rookie). ;)

cobra23

Is there a track day the day after WSB this year, as there was last year??

Does anyone know? I will be there for the races, with the bike.

I know this is off the post "track" but driving from Washington to Miller twice in the same month is not possible.

Anyone...anyone...Bueller?? anyone??

cobra23

Quote from: Gangplank on March 29, 2010, 11:03:33 AM
Quote from: cobra23 on March 29, 2010, 10:24:57 AM
Is there a track day the day after WSB this year, as there was last year??

Does anyone know? I will be there for the races, with the bike.

I know this is off the post "track" but driving from Washington to Miller twice in the same month is not possible.

Anyone...anyone...Bueller?? anyone??

Hey thanks!!

Yep they had the same school last year. Not well advertised mostly Journalists and stuff, but anyyone could sign up.

From the Miller Motorsports Park website: http://millermotorsportspark.com/watch/major-events/
The HANNspree FIM Superbike World Championship, accompanied by the FIM Supersport World Championship, will descend on Miller Motorsports Park over the weekend of May 29-31, 2010. The weekend will be an action-packed celebration of two-wheeled competition for fans, with double-header races for the HANNspree FIM Superbike World Championship.

Looking at the calendar for June: http://www.millermotorsportspark.com/calendar/#/month/2010-6-1/all,all/
Doesn't look like anything is on June 1...  There is a Yamaha Champions Riding School on June 2-4.
Site is confusing for sure...

cobra23

I know you are all planning to go to Miller 12-13 June, but just in case you are going to the WSB event:

I called Derek at Miller yesterday, Derek says there is a track day on Tuesday put on by "Apex"

http://www.apextrackdays.com/schedule/index.php?id=77

So if you are going to the races it is possible to get a track day on the day following the races.

I dunno if we are going to trailer the bikes down from Washington for WSB, it is looking pretty slim at this time, but I thought I would post the info, in case anyone else is interested.

RCFLAGGER

Apex good group of guys.  Worked w/ them many moons ago.  Got thier t-shirt too.  Well organized friendly and since they're from the Wasach front Miller is their "home".   Should be fun be fun....  I myself am working on a trip to work the WBS weekend (ya'll pay to watch,  I'll get paid to watch..... ) nothing firm so far, couple kinks to workout, (need reliable petcare example) ..... then there is the Moto GP to do as well......HHHHMMMMM 

Have fun .....
RACING is the only form of compitition......everything else is just a GAME.........  '84 GoldWing ,'82 KZ1100-D, '75 Kaw Z-1 900, '73 Honda CL-350, '69 Honda CT-90

cobra23

This is blatant thread highjacking but....

I will be at RV space number 8 Momentum mountain.

Highjack completed....

Cobra 23 out.

Justin

First bike is an RC.   you are correct. My favorite V-twin ever. (sorry alberto)

That last video reversed the frustration of the previous 2. 
Thanks!

I am going to slide down to the B group so I can play, too.

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: Justino on April 12, 2010, 08:46:16 PM
First bike is an RC.   you are correct. My favorite V-twin ever. (sorry alberto)

That last video reversed the frustration of the previous 2. 
Thanks!

I am going to slide down to the B group so I can play, too.

I thought you liked Harleys for slow twins ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Justin

Alright, so it looks like

Myron (Alpha)
Greg  (Alpha)
Lisa  (Alpha)

Josh- Gangplank (Bravo)
Josh Whiskey tango (Bravo)
Chad Green Hornet (Bravo)
and me (Bravo)

Did I miss anyone???  Who else is going with us?

Oneup

David Howard is also on the list.  Chad is not listed under SSA

Justin

Chad did and we already fixed the 'ssa' thing
(lance has to catch up)