Main Menu

Official roll call for Miller June 12-13 2010

Started by Oneup, February 02, 2010, 09:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

Zoran is quit happy with that SV at Miller ask him what he does to keep up?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

n10sive

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 11, 2010, 01:11:04 AM
Zoran is quit happy with that SV at Miller ask him what he does to keep up?

My name and Zoran's name are never used in the same breath though. He could beat me on his new 70! LOL

The only way I would be able to keep up is if I put out spike strips  :o ;D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

JeffW

Jerome, Didn't mean to offend. You always make me feel welcome and thanks for the invite to the garage. I'm old and set in my ways and get confused if I don't do things the same way at every track day (insert smiley face with tongue sticking out). I don't want to take up space in the garage when I have my own canopy space. I'll be hanging out at the garage, for sure. Thanks again. Now go outside and do a "don't rain" dance for us.

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: JeffW on June 11, 2010, 09:51:10 AM
Jerome, Didn't mean to offend. You always make me feel welcome and thanks for the invite to the garage. I'm old and set in my ways and get confused if I don't do things the same way at every track day (insert smiley face with tongue sticking out). I don't want to take up space in the garage when I have my own canopy space. I'll be hanging out at the garage, for sure. Thanks again. Now go outside and do a "don't rain" dance for us.

I think Jerome was just messing with you, he just want the best for all the members. ;D
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

Jeff I have to do that dance in the back yard. I have to be naked for it to work.  The grass is kinda ruff it always chaps my chicken. I hope you can appreciate the sacrifice :P :P :P I'm making for you.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

n10sive

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 11, 2010, 02:47:05 PM
Jeff I have to do that dance in the back yard. I have to be naked for it to work.  The grass is kinda ruff it always chaps my chicken. I hope you can appreciate the sacrifice :P :P :P I'm making for you.

good god...did you have to leave us with this image?  :o :'(
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Adiggity

Just do me a favor Jeff. Don't think about any chapped chickens while your at the track this weekend, k........................  :D chaps my chicken  :D  :D  :D That's effin funny!

dmh2000

if you did the anti-rain dance, it didn't work. it's june for pete's sake. wtf.

i'm so depressed i just ordered a $10 large pizza from pizza hut and I'm going to eat it all.
dave

D1NO

Quote from: n10sive on June 11, 2010, 02:54:47 PM
Quote from: A DRAGON on June 11, 2010, 02:47:05 PM

good god...did you have to leave us with this image?  :o :'(

Damnit!! Just had a visual of that :o Thanks J...

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Justino

Just heard from Keigwins,
"Rain hit us at 2pm. . .This afternoon was a washout. Lots of guys still rode but it put a damper o" the fun.  Hoping for better tomorrow.
Lance"
Riding on the street is a lot like living with your parents.

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Justino

Today looks worse for them.

Huge bummer.  

Lance said it cleared up at 2pm and was bright and sunny.  They rode till 1800hrs.   
I'm glad they got some great sessions in. ;D
Riding on the street is a lot like living with your parents.