Main Menu

Official roll call for Miller June 12-13 2010

Started by Oneup, February 02, 2010, 09:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adiggity

Quote from: Gangplank on June 09, 2010, 11:11:48 AM
Is there a garage number or how would someone find it at the site?
All their garages are numbered. When you pay for one, they will tell you the number of the one you have.

A DRAGON

Wow!!!! Now you want to use the Garage SSA is renting?  Have you no SHAME ;)
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

A DRAGON

Actaually Josh. I told Justin Malstalka that if anyone shows up from Reno to let them In. It's what the club is about. If an NSC Member came he would be welcome.  So yes you are welcome to. I'll call and get that taken care of. I believe theirs only 6 or 7 people from Reno going right?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

A DRAGON

So we still have a free rider to get. Is anyone still interested? I have a Little League Bar B Q to attend Let me know.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

n10sive

I though Justin M was the free rider, and if not fee, covered by the club. So since we now have a free one, can we go back to plan A and use it on Justin M?
Or do we need his paid entry to get the free spot?
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

JeffW

...eight registered if you include me. I'm on a tdtp so I don't count toward your group discount. I won't need to use the garage. I'll set up my usual canopy space. But I'd like to know the garage number so I can set up next to the garage. I suspect you won't get assigned a garage number until you show up on Saturday morning.

dmh2000

we'll need the garage to get out of the rain. :(
dave

Adiggity

Oneup

Currently there are 6 paid going, 3 VIP passes going, and 2 ticket packs going.  11 total but no free person because there are only 6 paid.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

A DRAGON

Jeff you always offend me by not using the Garage. Please use the Garage. It's for you too. Your still apart of this club If your from Reno. I think we put 12 bikes in (1) Garage last year so there is plenty of room. Put your little carpet down and roll your bike on it in the Garage. It's the coolest thing you can do.  Please feel free to use it!!!!!!

They give us a free spot Dale. But no one is really free. we use their entry to help pay for the garage. Or give everyone else a discount and for food. :-* :-* I think that works best. 
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

n10sive

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 10, 2010, 06:25:27 PM

They give us a free spot Dale. But no one is really free. we use their entry to help pay for the garage. Or give everyone else a discount and for food. :-* :-* I think that works best. 

Yes. I am aware of that. But whether you use it for the garage, or food, or to pay for a person, it's still 1 spots fees kicked back to the group. I called it 'free' but it's just semantics :)

A DRAGON

Yes you are correct. I would really like to go this year again. That is the best track day of the year. Dale you should make it a point to go next year. It's the best.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

n10sive

would love to someday. Maybe I'll trade my SV in on something that can do better there by next year too :)

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: n10sive on June 10, 2010, 07:45:52 PM
would love to someday. Maybe I'll trade my SV in on something that can do better there by next year too :)

Some 1000cc Italian, German or Japanese monster?? Kai (R1)was playing cat and mouse on the straight with me (748+853 kit)...actually all over the racetrack :D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

n10sive