Main Menu

Official roll call for Miller June 12-13 2010

Started by Oneup, February 02, 2010, 09:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Quote from: Oneup on May 26, 2010, 09:03:04 PM
Why is Justin Mastalka on the list for free SSA rider.  Who made him the free rider, this is not what we agreed on.
It's Jerome's decision.  I was supposed to be the free rider (and subsidize the garage rental with the refund) but 2 days before my injury, Jerome called Lance and switched it.  Jerome claims not to have had knowledge of 'what we agreed on'
He did say "the club will rent the garages just like last year"

Oneup

He's not going. He has no right to decide who gets the free day. This needs to be changed. The decision should be up to the people paying.

Also, the club did not pay for the garages last year. Everyone who went pitched in for them. Jerome collected money from 14 or 15 people for the garages.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

scotinexcile

I am not going to Miller but I hope everyone who travels there has a great time, so much more to say but wont ;D

scotinexcile

Quote from: Gangplank on May 27, 2010, 09:14:56 AM
I'm going to Miller. A few of us are but it doesn't look like we have "8 is Enough" for a free day.

Nice to see your hair style in the bottom right of the picture, how things used to be *LOL*

Rick Bay (BRA)

As far as I remember, last year Jerome collected money from us for the garages and on Sunday we have free lunch.

Oneup

Quote from: Gangplank on May 27, 2010, 10:06:12 AM
Quote from: Oneup on May 27, 2010, 08:54:32 AM
The decision should be up to the people paying.

Everyone who went pitched in for them. Jerome collected money from 14 or 15 people for the garages.

Last year was it part everyone pitched in & part paid by the club?

If everyone paid then the club didn't need to contribute any money. I'm not sure if Jerome comped anyone or not. The club may have paid for a select few to be in the garages (like the club is apparantly paying for Justin Mastalka to ride this year  >:()

Oneup

Looks like I'm out for Miller.  Work said that it would not be a good thing if I take any days off in June.  You guys have fun.

JeffW

I'm attending this event using a keigwins tdtp. Question for people who aren't camping... what hotel are you staying with? -Jeff

A DRAGON

I think theirs a couple of Toy haulers going down Jeff. I'm might just go myself now.  Let me know where you end up? Greg Olsen had a pretty cool motel that was reasonably priced and close to the freeway.  I'm thinking about Thai food on Saturday night myself. Last year that was pretty good.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

JeffW

Jerome, I booked at Hampton Inn in Tooele, 461 S. Main St. I've stayed there before and it is nice. But not cheap at over $130 a night. It seems all the hotels on the strip near the track want top dollar for their rooms. I hope to see you at the track. -Jeff

A DRAGON

I was told today that Our Little League Bar B Q is on this Saturday and that I need to be there. They want me to run for a position on the board for the League.  ???  Why can't I just participate and things will just go well. Never I'm going to try and resist this as much as I can.  But the kids are so much fun.  Huh maybe that's the key. Stay of the politics and Just play ball.  Hell Jesus Christ came down to save the world and look what they did to him.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

n10sive

I did the Little League Board. Was fun for a bit but LL has way too many politics going on. Coached "Majors" for a few years and that was somewhat better...but 15 years later I still have friends, and enemies from the board stuff. Parents get WAY to involved in their kids athletics. Sad.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

A DRAGON

Kinda sounds like anything else you try to do to have fun.  Yeah I'm going to try and really stay outside of this. I have some suggestions. I hopefully will be able just to stay coaching.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

dmh2000

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 06, 2010, 08:26:03 AM
Kinda sounds like anything else you try to do to have fun.  Yeah I'm going to try and really stay outside of this. I have some suggestions. I hopefully will be able just to stay coaching.

hey that's what you get for retiring at a young age. can't let all that free time go to waste!

btw : how much is a garage, total?
dave

A DRAGON

The real nice GP Garage is $175.00 per day. Last year we did 2 for 2 days. This year I think will just be one.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750