Main Menu

Official roll call for Miller June 12-13 2010

Started by Oneup, February 02, 2010, 09:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oneup

I know it's early but I'm trying to get and idea of who's going.  For those of you that don't know several SSA members make the trek to Tooele to ride one of the nicest tracks in the country.  Last year we had 14 people riding.  It's a great time.

I will be setting up hotel rooms again and would like to know what everyone thinks of our previous arrangements.  I should be able to get the same or better price as last year or if everyone wants I can look at different options.  Let me know what you think.

**click here to join the fun**
http://www.keigwin.com/events_schedule.php

When signing up type "SSA" in the special instruction box so we can get the occasional free rider.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

youngster775

2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Justin

By the direction of the President of the SSA, I am 'in'

dmh2000

I'm in. already signed up at Keigwins.

btw the B group list on their schedule is growing so its probably good to sign up early.

and the hotel was good. no problem there. the big win was having the garage. Because the club probably isn't hosting trackdays this year, if the club can't afford the garage I'm all for chipping in to get one.
dave

Justin

Oneup

As I remember it we all chipped in to pay for garages the last two years.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Rick Bay (BRA)

dmh2000

I take it all back. I'm in on any SSA event, any time, anywhere.
dave

Justin

A DRAGON

Sorry oneup. Regina is due on June 8th. Justino will represent the board. I'll do all I can on this end to keep everything the way it's been the last 2 years.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

dmh2000

dave

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: A DRAGON on February 03, 2010, 10:43:13 PM
Sorry oneup. Regina is due on June 8th. Justino will represent the board. I'll do all I can on this end to keep everything the way it's been the last 2 years.

Wow!! Justino, you're encharge to get the garage facilities for us like Jerome used to do. Pleeeease... :P :P

Justin

I believe contributions were made last year by the garage occupants, which I can definitely happen again. We can reserve one and figure out the financing later. 
Perhaps Steve has more pocket change in his 2wcp truck. :)