Main Menu

The SSA forum will be going through some changes in 2023

Started by GreenMachine, December 31, 2022, 07:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

:angel
Poor SSA forum.  It's been a while since I've given it any TLC.  There's been a good reason for that, but I'll wait until I've made more changes before saying much more.

Yes, this is the Sierra Sportbike Association.  And yes, the site looks very different.  This is about as close to the Mystic Jade theme we had before as I can find.  It's not perfect, but you should have seen the other  :|) themes I went through before finding this one. 

You should find that all historic posts are still here going back to forum inception, so hopefully little else has changed in ease of use.

More changes to come.  Stay tuned and feel free to post what you've been up to before we get into the 2023 riding season. 

A Forum's lifeblood is user interaction, because it's contagious.  The more people post, the more other people will feel encouraged to post.

Welcome to 2023, SSA!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Vegasrider

I'm still here. 2023 update, Poor Duc broken down and stored in the garage. Went and got a new bike 2023 Ninja1000SX.  It's green!

RichVee4

Seems web based forums are loosing interest over other mobile aps.  There is a lot of good info in these posts over the years, but with lack of new participation little keep the community ongoing.  I've been doing more cycling miles than riding lately.  I did install new tires on the VFR recently so will give it some attention this summer.  Did a VC lunch run to test the tires, the pirelli diablo rosso are best turning tire I've had yet, hopefully that will help spark my interest in a few rides this year. 
Live long and prosper \V/

andyhelfen

Hi I've been lurking here for awhile always wanted to do my first track day at Thunderhill and meet some new people who may enjoy touring.  Used to be lots of good info here with seemed like a good following.  Hope you guys can get a meetup going this spring and maybe some planned rides.  I used to ride a Ducati 848 but have gone more comfortable with an Aprilia Tuono V4 RR as started doing 2500 mile trips each year.  At 52 have quite a few miles in but don't have the skills to be a track demon.  Maybe facebook is a better way to get the momentum going again?
2017 Aprilia Tuono V4 RR