Main Menu

NEW BVH VIDEO • Adam Conway's new Training Track

Started by Admin CATZ, December 23, 2009, 02:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin CATZ

Adam Conway AMA Supercross 952

BVH rider Adam Conway's gets prepared for his debut AMA Supercross season at his new supercross practice track in Carson City NV.

"I had a blast making this video with Adam. At 3:54sec if it looks like he almost takes my head off it's because he almost did. I had to twist his arm to jump within 6" of the camera and my head but he finally agreed. Go Adam!" Zach Settewongse BVH

Watch Here: http://bigvalleyhonda.com/952/

Adam just completed the track a week before the video was shot last month. He has chosen wisely by using a 2010 HondaCRF250R as his weapon of choice for entering the 2010 AMA Supercross season. Adam's bike in the video is mostly stock with stock suspension and stock engine. As Adam described the 2010 CRF20R engine he said "This thing has crazy horse power right out of the box. I don't know why you would even need any more. It's amazing!" You too can own a 2010 Honda CRF25R today by calling Big Valley Honda at (775)322-4311 or 800.311.4284

Get tickets to the first round of the AMA Supercross Season in Aneheim CA, Jan 9th www.amasupercross.com
Choose the best, Ride Honda and buy from BVH -Reno, NV.

Filmed and edited by: Zach Settewongse - BVH

zipbyu

Admin CATZ

I was looking at a chassis today for the camara vehicle I plan to build for motorcycle trackday videos. As I add it up right now it's going to cost me almost 10k to create the rig to get the shots I want. However they will be shots unlike other stuff out there. Just need to find the money :) 10k and I'm not even going to charge for the videos of you bastards :) I do p;an on making another national motorcycle commercial for my portfolio with it.