Main Menu

$25.00 Ski Day at Sugar Bowl

Started by A DRAGON, December 08, 2009, 10:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Tahoe Women's Services is sponsoring a $25.00 Ski day at Sugar Bowl You will have to go online to buy your tickets. I've done a few of these and they are pretty cool. Their are generally around 1000 tickets available and That money goes to Tahoe Women's Services.

We can make it a club event and have a pretty good time. Let me know who all have gotten tickets and I'll put something together. 

www.tahoewomenservices.org

Grab your skis or snowboards and enjoy a $25 all-day lift pass at Sugar Bowl on Sunday, January 10th. Buy your tickets today at www.tahoewomenservices.org before they sell out like last year!

Please forward this to everyone you know.
Ski Day Poster

A big thanks to Sugar Bowl for generously donating 1,000 tickets to support Tahoe Women's Services. Tickets can be purchased online at www.tahoewomenservices.org or by phone at 775-298-0010.
All tickets must be purchased before January 10th and are only valid on January 10th. Sorry but tickets are non-refundable.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Justin

TAHOE WOMEN'S SERVICES JUST SENT A FOLLOW UP EMAIL STATING THERE IS A DATE CORRECTION 

IT's THE 10th of Jan.
Which is still a sunday.

http://www.tahoewomenservices.org/index.php?cId=5&eId=68

MotoPutz

RedLeader

sweet deal... I will definitely try to get on that. I do love sugar bowl.
"Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship... Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track." -Justin Skalka

Adiggity

Yo brotha man. Megan and I are in. See you on the 10th.  :)

Oh, and I fixed your original post to say the 10th of January and not the 11th.  ;)

A DRAGON

Yo Diggity. Thanks. I'll see you up there on the 10th.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

bebasallo

i'm in. can't beat that for sugar bowl.

A DRAGON

Looks like we're going to get a small crew for the 10th. Let's figure out if we want to bar-b-Q or what.
I'm so excited that we're doing this again. Don't forget to bring a camera so we can post some pics.

Alberto are you going?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750