Main Menu

Holy funny shhh.....

Started by Adiggity, August 31, 2009, 09:58:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adiggity

JENX!!!

I was thinking about getting a supermoto....hhhmmm maybe i dont need one. ;D thats some crazyness.
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

n10sive

that's some funny stuff right there! LOL

and to think Alan had a bike that could do SuperMoto all along....he would not have needed to buy that DRZ!!! :D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

mikey

ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

zipbyu

Andy, do you have a link for the AFM supermoto rules and classess?  I think this was not AFM though.   

Adiggity

This was not AFM. It was Supermoto USA. AFM doesn't do supermoto races....but after seeing Dan last weekend, maybe they should.  :D His poor suspension! I'm sure that a lot of you have never seen Dan in person. He is not a little guy.

weavefish

i thought that was Dan by the helmet but havent seen him in those leathers.... frick'n awesome!!!!   :'( for his forks
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Adiggity

Quote from: weavefish on August 31, 2009, 11:03:12 PM
i thought that was Dan by the helmet but havent seen him in those leathers.... frick'n awesome!!!!   :'( for his forks
Yeah, a lot of the Code 4 guys ordered some new leathers this year. He just doesn't wear them at the AFM races because he still has his TWF deal, so he wears their leathers.

weavefish

Quote from: Adiggity on September 01, 2009, 10:38:15 AM
Quote from: weavefish on August 31, 2009, 11:03:12 PM
Yeah, a lot of the Code 4 guys ordered some new leathers this year. He just doesn't wear them at the AFM races because he still has his TWF deal, so he wears their leathers.

Yea im used to his bike being all yellow and in Z2 leathers... but that helmet just rocks!
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen