Main Menu

Girl's Ride...

Started by tmylynn, August 10, 2009, 10:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandelion

I'm still in town.  (Dale's Dad is doing okay and out of the hospital.)

Let's do this!  My suggestion for a ride: Tomorrow let's meet for coffee at 9:30am at the Starbucks off of Topsy lane by the WalMart in Carson City.  We can turn keys at 10am and head up Hwy 50 over Spooner and take a break at the Zephyr Cove Marina, then come down Hwy 207 Kingsbury, putt along Foothill and make a stop in Genoa at the General Store. 

I'm sure people are prepping for the trackday on Sunday so a short ride would be preferable for many of us.

tmylynn

Sounds like a good ride, but tomorrow might be too soon...haven't gotten too much feedback. (other than the wanna-be girls)

Allen and I were hoping to get the boat out this weekend (haven't touched it since July 5th) and we are running out of summer  :(

With wanting to attend the track day Sunday, we had been thinking tomorrow.

I sure would like to do a ride though, if we can get some girls together.

Dandelion

tmylynn

Okay...home now...definitely will be doing a ride around the lake tomorrow, but by a different mode of transportation. Anyone interested in joining us is welcome. We will be at Cave Rock launch ramp at 9 am. Bring whatever drinks or snacks that you would like. Life jackets provided. There is room for ten plus us. Look for the boat with the American Flag on the side and a dark blue Silverado. Call us if questions.

Tammy - 315-0860
Allen - 835-3012

We can make this ride as long or short as we want.

Hope to see you there!

youngster775

damn! Im not ready! I get to go see my daughter tommorrow.... hopefully next boat ride...
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Dandelion

N10sive's working on his bike tomorrow, can we get a raincheck?

tmylynn

Not a problem...there are many more boat trips to come. We will still be out there if anyone is up for it. If not, we will see you Sunday.

tmylynn

Hey Girls...how about August 22nd? If the date works, do we want to got north or south? I haven't done anything above Reno, only Tahoe...all routes, Icehouse, Monitor and down to Bridgeport. I would love to go to Mammoth, but am open to ideas.

What do you think?