Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

PTT Aug 1 and 2???

Started by JENX!!!, July 30, 2009, 08:11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JENX!!!

Juts got my tickets.....who wants to play? ;D
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

cagle

I think I will be out there.

mean green 79

another zrx rider and myself will be there Sunday.

JENX!!!

So I got on the gas a little too early comming out of turn 12., lost the rear end., went sliding superman style., bent the footpeg and scraped my leathers a bit., coudnt shift anymore so it ended my saturday early., 2WCP straightened my rearset, just need to put it back together and ride some more tomorrow. ;D( Thanks Steve!!!)

well, it doesnt look like i gased it too early., I really dont know what happened., It felt just like any other time i took that turn., Just lost the rear all of a sudden. ???
Heres the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=442x0l5ygNs

XIII

Yup, it doesn't sound like you gave it any more gas than you should. Checked your tires?

JENX!!!

Tires look ok., their pretty much brand new. 2.5 days on them., we'll see what happens tomorrow. ::)

D1NO

Damn... SuperJENX!!! 8) Glad you're ok bro. Me and Joey will try to pass by tomorrow..

Yard Sale

Tach doesn't say you are up in in the power band there. Looks like you might have been right over that trench bump.

Rick Bay (BRA)

I know it's a terrible feeling Jenx. I had an experience like yours last track day too. Sometimes you think you're doing everything well when suddenly boommmm!!!!  ;D

2wcp

Quote from: Yard Sale on August 01, 2009, 10:46:00 PM
Tach doesn't say you are up in in the power band there. Looks like you might have been right over that trench bump.

Thats exactly what I was thinking too. Looks like you lost traction going over that bump.
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

Dragone

yup yup, I concur on that bump.  Almost took me out a time or two as well.

Yard Sale

First lap cold tires?

When I ride my 250 over that bump I have to lift my ass up off the seat. My 600, I guess I just unweight a little.