Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

July 24-26, 2009 SSA Trackday

Started by MotoPutz, July 06, 2009, 08:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmh2000

Quote from: dmh2000 on July 25, 2009, 06:29:33 PM
I know I'm looking good, but whats wrong here?

lol on the replies. but check out the guy behind me. where's he going?
dave

yzinger

He smelled the Jet A fuel comin' outa ur pipe and decided he didn't want anything to do with you.

A DRAGON

Thanks to all who came out to help out and support the SSA. You guys are great.

Kudos to all those Instructors willing to wear those Yellowish Greenish Vests. I really have to do something to help you out. You guys were hot and tired and kept coming to the Grid. Thanks.  ;D I just can't express how much I appreciate everything you done.

I think for our August 18th date I'll have to give each instructor 1 hour off. Just so you can pace yourselves. We'll start with the Oldest one and let him pick the hour he wants off and just work our way down. That's my Idea. What do you think? Give me another way to help you out  in all that heat? 
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

JENX!!!

A working lap timer beacon would be nice.... ::) ;D
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

com3

thanks everyone, for a great weekend!  and for letting me ride your bikes. and for giving me money. and then for even feeding me sunday night! :D

all you guys are awesome!!! 

Justin

i'm bringing a hydration pack, next time... Hell, maybe even a tank bag!

2wcp

Quote from: com3 on July 28, 2009, 02:38:18 PM
thanks everyone, for a great weekend!  and for letting me ride your bikes. and for giving me money. and then for even feeding me sunday night! :D

all you guys are awesome!!! 

Thanks for all the awesome pictures. I'm glad you guys were out there. Now I got better pictures to post in the shop.
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

2wcp

Quote from: A DRAGON on July 28, 2009, 12:03:11 AM
Thanks to all who came out to help out and support the SSA. You guys are great.

Kudos to all those Instructors willing to wear those Yellowish Greenish Vests. I really have to do something to help you out. You guys were hot and tired and kept coming to the Grid. Thanks.  ;D I just can't express how much I appreciate everything you done.

I think for our August 18th date I'll have to give each instructor 1 hour off. Just so you can pace yourselves. We'll start with the Oldest one and let him pick the hour he wants off and just work our way down. That's my Idea. What do you think? Give me another way to help you out  in all that heat? 

Thank you Jerome for the opportunity. I really enjoy being out there trying to help as much as I can. If anybody I instructed has any feedback please let me know. I would really like to hear how I can improve in helping.
On your idea of giving some time off throughout the day, sounds good, but I'll tell you now, I'll still be out there as much as possible. Even in the heat, still can never get enough of riding.
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

Gixxergirl1000

I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to SSA for a really great day at RFR! This was my first trackday with a provider other than Z2, and you guys were just STELLAR!! It was also my first solo track day, but I met so many awesome people, and had so many people swing by to check on me, chat, and hang out, that I didn't feel like an "outsider" at all! I'd like to think it wasn't just because I had a bucket of icewater with towels in it, however...  ;D
I also wanted to say a HUGE thank you to Eddie... he was a great instructor, incredibly patient, and helped me to make some real improvements in my riding, and I'm really looking forward to doing another track day with you guys again... maybe when it cools off just a bit, though... lolz
Thanks again, for an epic day at RFR!

Adiggity

Glad to hear everyone had so much fun. I will definitely be at the next one in August.

Rick Bay (BRA)

Adiggity

Quote from: Rick Tahoe on July 29, 2009, 02:33:46 PM
Right on Andy....  :P
Sorry to hear about your crash Rick! Glad you were ok. And to hear that your bike was fine too?! Bonus!

Oneup

02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Rick Bay (BRA)

It's all right Andy!! Thanks :) I'm ready again for the next track day at Fernley to make the turn 9A perfectly each time better and better. After that I'm gonna to Buttonwillow at Aug 30. So much fun. Nice you're going for the next SSA track day than you can help me to do not make stupid mistakes anymore... ;D Pleeeeeease ;D
Maybe I need to change the right brake levers because it is a little bit bent...

zipbyu

Quote from: Oneup on July 29, 2009, 05:58:33 PM
Here is a vid of me following 2stroke, Zipbyu, and Lazerus.
http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/autos_and_vehicles/watch/v18844305THTy9KKz

More to come. 8)
Those laps were fun.  lap1 2:51
                                   lap2 2:52
                                   lap3 2:49
                                   lap4 2.45  one of my best so far.