Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

July 24-26, 2009 SSA Trackday

Started by MotoPutz, July 06, 2009, 08:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinn

spl will be providing tires pirelli and michelin

MAXX LEAN

All signed up. See you guys there!! ;D

Lazerus

Thanks quinn!

Pete's gonna be there??? AWESOME! I can give you your DVD rather than having to ship it :) Hope you like My Chemical Romance and Disturbed lol

Skidmark

My first SSA trackday and have a few questions:  Is it bring your own lunch?  Are there transponders for an XT ultra lap timer?  Any photographers there?  Thanks 

n10sive

There is a catering truck comes at lunch time.
NO "official" lap timers but some of the guys bring their own and set up their transponders
Joe from 4theriders.com will be there taking pictures.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

dmh2000

I know I'm looking good, but whats wrong here?
dave

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

jlavallee

yzinger

D1NO

Dragone

youngster775

thanks to one ,and thanks to all ,for all the information and help out there this weekend!  ;D I had a great time and enjoyed watching all you tear it up! damn A group, you guys scare the crap out of me! your all amazing and I cant wait till next month to see what I can do!!!
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Rick Bay (BRA)

Hey guys I'm sorry for the yellow flag today. Too much power on turn 9A ... Then, I lost the rear.  Nothing on the bike broken just a few scratches on the right hand side.  I am totally well my leathers worked fine. Nothing hurts at all it was a kick sliding when I tried to leave from the turn a little hard to do a passing. Well Well, my first crash... :-\ :-\  

MAXX LEAN

Great weekend, thanks!!!  ;D     

independent

I had great fun, too!
Thanks to all the B-group guys who made clean passes on me, i'm not used to riding anything with more than two cylinders. (Mine was the yellow/black Triumph 600)
Had to spend a lot of time remembering to shift!!