Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

July 24-26, 2009 SSA Trackday

Started by MotoPutz, July 06, 2009, 08:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoPutz

Does anyone know if camping is still allowed? Who all is camping? Can we set up Friday night?

JENX!!!

Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

weavefish

yes camping is allowed and im sure i will be there friday night
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

99 900ss duc

tammy and i are planning on early saturday morning. it appears they have friday nite drags so camping friday nite may be iffy. we are planning on the pop up, generator, pit bike, big ass bbq grille. we can sleep one other couple if anyone is interested.  we wont be riding for the track days but maybe the taste of the track and will volunteer where we can. jerome  do you need corner flagger help?

Rick Bay (BRA)

I think is so much fun camping at the track. I'd love to but I do not have anything for camping. So I have to drive back after the drag. I do not mind... :P

JENX!!!

Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

99 900ss duc

we have extra room if you want to camp rick, just need pillow and whatever u want to eat and drink

Rick Bay (BRA)

Wow 99 men It's seems like awesome. Thanks for offering that to me. I'll confirm to you soon. Iupiiii  ::)

Rick Bay (BRA)

Hey Dale... Are you going to the track this weekend?
I am going only for the drag and Sunday.

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Rick Bay (BRA)

Oh really. Well I'll see you next time then. Maybe next month for the other track day...

MotoPutz

Got any extra fluid bags for this weekend, Tino?

Dragone

I have to bow out for this weekend even though I am signed up.  These 90-100 deg days are making it mandatory to work.  Jerome has mail!

Rick Bay (BRA)

Hey 99 rider. I think I'm gonna sleep on the back of my truck. Probably I'll take my girlfriend with me then both of us will try to fit there. Will be fun. Thanks a lot men I really apreciate your offer. See you at the track saturday night and Sunday.

Lazerus

Hey guys, looking forward to seeing you all up there this weekend. Bummer that n10sive won't be there ???

Will there be tire services?

Will there be suspension services?