Main Menu

T-Hill 18th, 19th JULY with Z2?

Started by JENX!!!, July 04, 2009, 06:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D1NO

Great to hear you're ok Jenx... see ya next week!

Yard Sale

Looks like you saved the front end on the track but that put you off in the dirt.

Next time you want to go for a ride in the dirt hit up me and Putz and Johnny.

Adiggity

Sorry to hear about your off JENX. Glad you are ok. That was almost a great save! You can see where your front slid the you saved it and went off the track. Just for future reference, you want to be tighter going through 2. About 1 to 3 feet from the inside of the track all the way around until the exit, then start picking it up and get on the gas. There is better grip on the inside of that turn.

What do you mean brake fail in the pits?

Oneup

Quote from: JENX!!! on July 19, 2009, 11:37:22 PM
Heres my T2 oh-shit....oh im good.....oh shit.....OUCH!!!!!! ;D
I took out the part where i stayed down for a few minutes....was hurting sooo bad., sorry for the red flag.
Me the the bike are both OK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AJsGR90jIU

You left out the best part. ;D
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

n10sive

Holy CLLLAP Jenx!! That was some serious lean angle, and an incredible save!! Too bad there wasn't enough run off or your would have made it out fine!

:applause
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

JENX!!!

I was going thru the pits and all of a sudden i didnt have front brakes.....pumped it a few times and got it back., but then i didnt wanna trust it anymore., need to bleed it. ::)

the best part was embarassing.... ;D
( I laid there for about 3 minutes trying to breath....was trying to loosen my leathers, gloves., caused a red flag. )

Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

weavefish

or grabbing the fence u wrecked lol.... hahah u r that guy syd
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Justin

Quote from: JENX!!! on July 20, 2009, 11:57:19 AM
the best part was embarassing.... ;D
( I laid there for about 3 minutes trying to breath....was trying to loosen my leathers, gloves., caused a red flag. )

BS.  Don't get up until you know you're ok.  You didn't know, so you didn't get up...  No worries, at all.

Rick Bay (BRA)

I'm sorry for your crash jenx. I liked the video... :-\

quinn

it didnt really count as a crash... more like jenx needs more dirt practice.
good save buddy!!!!!

Rick Bay (BRA)

weavefish

Quote from: quinn on July 22, 2009, 07:49:47 AM
it didnt really count as a crash... more like jenx needs more dirt practice.
good save buddy!!!!!

think he did allright on the dirt... needs more fence avoidance lol
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen