Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

PTT 06/09 Photos and Videos

Started by Yard Sale, June 28, 2009, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n10sive

it would have been fun to just go last weekend and watch Call run the track. Watching KFG's from up top the hill is pretty cool.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

XIII

Quote from: Yard Sale on June 30, 2009, 01:20:26 PM
Alberto would you believe my recorder failed to capture the laps I followed you? I'm very upset because it also failed to capture Cory Call's wheelie past me, his backing it in to 12, and his huuuuge backing it in to 13. (Yes that's right, I kept up with him from 12 to 13, and even 14 before he was gone!)

QuoteRemember when I apologized for passing you and then raising my hand AFTER the final turn because I thought the session was over and didn't realize it? I thought that I freaked you out and I felt bad since that is not where you are supposed to pit out.  Anyway, check out the last portion of that vid and you'll know what I mean. You passed Dino to show him your lines, then an instructor passed and finally, I passed as well. Then the instructor went to the pits prompting my early exit as well. What is up with the instructor doing that though?
Oh that was you with the instructor. PTT's track exit procedure has got to go! It is nonsense. If you are exiting the track you must go wide entering and through the final turn, period. I will lead the revolt at the next riders meeting. Ryan almost ass-packed somebody at 90 mph because of it.

No, that was the only time that I did that. The sequence went: Dino cool! pass > Oh, Eric showing Dino some lines. I see. Pass > There goes the instructor > Wait a minute, he's exiting, wtf! Session over? I didn't see the checkered. Pit > God damnit! There was no checkered! Oooh....Eric's gonna be pissed that I did that in front of him....> Turns you didn't even know that was me! haha.

Yard Sale

Bringing It On in the A group Saturday morning 11 AM:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66fHcuYsIq8

Montage of three clips from Sunday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=033OOu0p7LU

XIII

^That student, if I'm not mistaken, is Victoria whom Sid shared a pit with. She braked really hard on that back straight....nice!

Yard Sale

No it's the Canadian dude not the Canadian chick. He was later all over Alberto's rear tire and eventually made a pass that chopped his front tire.

XIII

Were they sharing the same bike? Oh well, moot point. That bike looked squidly on that back straight though.

Yard Sale

Action-packed highlights from the 1 PM Saturday A group session:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLa4nUkdOzQ

Justin getting squirrely passing me on the brakes, deja vu!

Tom in the white leathers on the new R1 outbrakes me at the end of Sunset straight and I hang for a while but give up when he hits the straights.

youngster775

>:( SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME OUT! IM A COMPUTER IDIOT AND CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO POSTS AND WHERE TO DO THEM AT.... I WANT TO GET MY RANKING OUT OF NEWBIE, MAYBE I DONT DESERVE IT IF I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST!  :P PLEASE COMMENT YOUNGSTER775
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

XIII

Not to be a smart ass but...

;D

As far as being a noob, only way to fix that is to spam....I mean, post more! But, give me a break man! You aren't a noob  ::). You have an avatar and everything!  :P

Yard Sale

dmh2000

dave

XIII

^....just stick the knee out more and you are there!

Dragone

that is just beauty.  Nice pic and congrats on the ride.