Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

PTT June 27/28

Started by dmh2000, June 22, 2009, 03:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmh2000

anyone (else) doing Pacific Track Time this coming weekend? its $99 a day if you sign up for both days
dave

Yard Sale

I just signed up for both days.

Tom on the R1 said he will be there Saturday.

mase

Myself and a friend are coming up Friday.  I'm going to call and make sure we can just stay in the pits for the weekend.  I don't think it will be a problem.
Sean Mason

JENX!!!

I will be there both days trying to feed my addiction. ;D
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

mase

I will be up there tonight if anyone wants to pit up together.  I'll be in a Jayco tent trailer.  Blue Avalanche and White Chevy.  We will have a generator and air.

Looking forward to having some fun. 
Sean Mason

Team Gorgonzola

It would be cool if SSA could pit together, Andrei, Ryan and I will be there on Saturday and will leave our stuff there for Sunday. Save us some space close by. ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

calreef18

Hey guys its Calvin with the 07 blue/black gsxr. Had fun pitting with you guys and trying to keep up!

mase

The weekend was great.  Sooo many people went down.  I saw more fluid on turn 12 than I think I have the last 5 years on the entire track.  Unfortunately I went down also.  Top of the hill, turn 8, low side with a small flick over at the end.  Nothing that can't be fixed.  It was good to see everyone had fun.

PTT made a fun 2 days.

SPL, it was fun watching the drags.
Sean Mason

XIII

Quote from: calreef18 on June 29, 2009, 12:19:48 AM
Hey guys its Calvin with the 07 blue/black gsxr. Had fun pitting with you guys and trying to keep up!

It was nice hanging out with you and josh man. Try to make the SSA days next month, it will be a ton of fun.

Dragone

Quote from: Yard Sale on June 22, 2009, 03:55:33 PM
I just signed up for both days.

Tom on the R1 said he will be there Saturday.

What a tease.....sheesh

Yard Sale

Tom was there on his R1 and he was flying. Said he got into the thirties and I believe it because I got into the forties and I couldn't keep him in sight.

XIII

Nice hanging out with you and Josh man! I should have taken pics of that reach around he gave ya to post up though... ;D

calreef18

Quote from: KazeXIII on July 01, 2009, 04:12:56 PM

Nice hanging out with you and Josh man! I should have taken pics of that reach around he gave ya to post up though... ;D

Lol there's always gonna be more of that at the next tday hahaha.