Main Menu

Thanks for a great day! First track day COMPLETE!

Started by Justin, April 20, 2008, 09:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

russtman

THANKS ALBERTO.  ;D       We rode one session together and diced it up a bit.     You will up in A next time brotha ---your too fast for that B group my man.   

When are you going to do another track day??   There is one coming up May 10th and 11th ---will you be doing that one?? ( its with Zoom Zoom )

ITs fun to get everyone in one group and have fun mixing it up.     I think that GSXR has mad me a faster rider than on the RC.    I love it.    Zoran set it up for me and the thing is so easy to throw around compared to the RC.   

What a fun day ---we MUST all do this again and again.!!!!  ;D
Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.

Team Gorgonzola

I think it's a date..AHEM a definite meeting...I'll make it for sure to the Z2 May 11 ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

russtman

It sounds like a race to me -----your on.   :-*  ;D

com3

that was fun. :D  and cold.  and more fun than cold. :D  thanks everyone!  pics are all up now, if you didn't get a chance to check em out at the track and you wanna oogle all over yourself.  *giggle*

http://4theriders.com/viewpics.php?loc=/pics/trackdays/2008/04.20.08-fernley/

russtman

Sorry , dont remember your name --- PHOTOGRAPHER DUDE ---3com.    Anyway  thanks for the CD and the great shots.      Because of you , I had to change my avatar!!!  ;D

Thanks again.

Russ

com3

Quote from: russtman on April 23, 2008, 02:38:49 PM
Sorry , dont remember your name --- PHOTOGRAPHER DUDE ---3com.    Anyway  thanks for the CD and the great shots.      Because of you , I had to change my avatar!!!  ;D

Thanks again.

Russ

well, you had my name right earlier in the thread...  but you got it wrong TWICE in the above post... "JOE" and "COM3" (not 3com).   :D ;D

russtman

Alright --- thanks again JOE.   ;D   See at the next track day.     Which might be ???  where???

Adiggity

Quote from: russtman on April 23, 2008, 04:07:43 PM
Alright --- thanks again JOE.   ;D   See at the next track day.     Which might be ???  where???
Hey Russ, you can see Joe's schedule here>>> http://4theriders.com/date/

HossZX14

Sorry I did not get to trackday..I really though the weather would go downhill fast..Seems I was wrong...LOL
Yes I am a madass

Johnny

I had a great time with all of you and looking forward for the next one!

com3

MotoPutz

I'm pretty sure we can promise warmer temperatures next time too...

(this is not a club sponsored guarantee, just a person opinion ::) :P)

n10sive

Quote from: Putz on April 29, 2008, 09:17:28 AM
I'm pretty sure we can promise warmer temperatures next time too...

Going out on a limb eh? So how long have you lived here? LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

MotoPutz

;D I've here long enough to make an "educated guess" ;D