Main Menu

Thanks for a great day! First track day COMPLETE!

Started by Justin, April 20, 2008, 09:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

I had a great day, thanks to everybody for making it a good experience. Thanks ScotinExile for running the show.   
I hope they guy who fell is feeling OK.

yzinger

correction: the couple guys. but all in all a successful venture. Looking forward to June! Thanks to everyone who helped put it on and keep us safe! It was a great "First Time" Track day!

Adiggity

Yes, thank you to Alan and Beth for keeping everything in line. From what I heard you guys were awesome. And thanks to all who helped out for that matter. Unfortunately I had to make a spontaneous trip to Sac, but I was still able to meet a few people and BS a little with some of you. It was nice seeing you all again, and nice to meet those who I hadn't yet. See you all at the next one.  ;D

Oh, and thanks for the heater Russ. That was nice. And tell Sidney to hurry up and get that girly R6 so we can teach her to ride it.  ;)

MotoPutz

Yes, I would like to throw my Thanks! in as well. As my first ever track day I was very happy with the whole thing. Everything seemed well sorted and ran effective and efficiently. Everything from reg to tech was painless and smooth. And our wonderful "track manager" did an amazing job. On my second session out I got Greg to follow me and got bumped to B, with just a few pointer to watch myself on. And toward the end of the day I had a riding buddy that gave me a few pointers on body position and even let me use is gas can (as mine seemed to be missing my fill neck). Everyone was well behaved and nice to each other. I love to see that sort of atmosphere.

PS even got my knee down for the first time, on a number of occations. Its nice knowing that I don't have to try that on some country road now.

n10sive

putz. did you used to be Moto Scar? You avitar looks like his but....
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

russtman

LOL --your welcome for the heater  Andy,  and I will try and get Sydney to get one of those girly bikes ---you know --THE R6  :D         She says she is a clutz so I will let you, the PRO, teach her to ride.  8)

What a great day it was , fun to , just needed better weather.     It's always fun to be at the track, hopefully no one was hurt too bad in their crashes.
Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.

repsol71

Yes, I also would like to thank the SSA for a great time, My buddies that came from over the hill also say thanks, 2 thumbs up.
I am always ready to rip!!!

JENX!!!

YEP, I cant wait till the next one. Special thanks to Andy for letting me piggyback my bike on his toy hauler. ., it was so much fun, even the cold couldnt ruin it! ;D...
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Adiggity

Quote from: jenx1976 on April 21, 2008, 01:01:15 PM
YEP, I cant wait till the next one. Special thanks to Andy for letting me piggyback my bike on his toy hauler. ., it was so much fun, even the cold couldnt ruin it! ;D...
No problem. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, not that I had any doubts. The track is A LOT of fun isn't it?!

MotoPutz

Yes, I am Moto Scar, I was originally Moto Putz but was asked to change my name cause there was a Moto Puts. So I went to Moto Scar. Well "moto puts" has never posted nor signed in for about a month so I changed to "Putz". Maybe someday I can have my "Moto Putz" back...

And I was the one on the track with the Respol graphiced F4i.

dmh2000

My first also. It was a great experience. Thanks to Justin for helping me out. And got a new avatar thanks to 4theriders
dave

arthur6

Again... A LOT of fun.
Nice knowing there's a big run-off in each corner.
2006 Kawasaki Z750s (SSA Bike)
1975 Kawasaki 350 Bighorn (Wed nights at PJ's bike)
Harley... (Wife rides on the back bike)

Justin

Quote from: dmh2000 on April 21, 2008, 05:26:45 PM
My first also. It was a great experience. Thanks to Justin for helping me out. And got a new avatar thanks to 4theriders
Your welcome. It definitely didn't look like your first trackday, you looked really comfortable out there! Now I'll have to pick a 4theriders image from the other side so everyone can tell us apart :)   

russtman

Justin---did you get a CD from Joe I think his name was???    You need a new avitar with your new suit!!! ;D
Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.

Team Gorgonzola

Great day ;D ;D ;D. Thanks to all: Allen, Beth, Russel, Tabetha, Dustin, and everybody else that made it happen. I had a blast and got comfortable in the afternoon. Russ, I did not get to ride with you, I was feeling "B" pretty much all day (an passing quite a bit). I did manage to hold back my man Giuseppe for a few laps but eventually succumbed to the pressure MANNAGGIA!!! I can't believe how much faster you got since last year.......no matter, your days are numbered: I am on your case 8)
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-