Main Menu

Those who are Convoying to Miller

Started by A DRAGON, June 10, 2009, 11:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Let's meet in Lovelock at Twin Woks.(Should be the first Lovelock Exit.) Between 11:00 and 11:30 am. If you leave Reno around 10:00 you should be there.  Here is my Cell.   775-560-6998 Let me know if your on your way. We will stop in Elko for Lunch, Around 1:30, 2:00.

We are hoping to arrive in SLC by 6 p.m. Remember SLC is 1 hour ahead of us. (Central Time b]
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Rick Bay (BRA)

Chip and I will leave from Tahoe around 9am so probably we'll get there on time to meet you guys.

JeffW

Are we meeting at the first exit in Lovelock (#105)? Do you mean to meet at "Twin Works"? Zoran isn't out there is he? Or maybe you mean "Twin Woks" restaurant? There isn't one in Lovelock that I could find.

JENX!!!

Im leaving early friday.,will meet up with everybody at SLC.... gonna brave it with the van so if you see a blue van broken down on the side of the road, that might be me. ;D
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Adiggity

The exit in Lovelock you want I believe will be the 2nd one. It says Downtown Lovelock. Don't blink or you will miss it! Twin Wok is a restaurant in Lovelock. Twin Works is some Serbian guy's house in Reno.  :D Just an fyi, Elko is about 200 miles from Lovelock. Lovelock is about 90 miles from Reno.